Chapter Four

"Follow my Mr.Golbach." The shorter man says. I stand up and grab Sam's crutches and help him of the lifted bed.

"You'll be okay Sam. I'll be here waiting okay. I won't leave you." I whisper in his ear. He looks up at me and smiles softly.

"Thank you." He whispers and follows the doctor. I stare at the door as it closes behind them.

"Now Mr.Brock how is everything else been with Sam?"

"Uh fine. Fine. His cuts are healing and now they are just scars and everything else seems fine." I answer back. I look at the doctor and sit down signing.

"You guys already know what it is don't you?"

"Yes we do."

"Is it bone cancer?" I ask looking at the doctor. He sighs and closes his eyes. Once he opens them again he looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"Yes. There's a weird bump on his leg and you can see lines on his leg up close."

*Picture Below*

"Will he survive?" I asks with worry in my voice

"There's lot of cases of people surviving from it. Although we don't know if we caught it in time. He could lose his entire leg, he could lose only half of it and then it's also determined if the surgery goes well. We can also take the cancer out safely if it's not to late and he doesn't have to lose any part of his leg."

"So there's a good chance he will survive?"

"It all depends on how long he has had cancer. I'm shocked you didn't see it before. Normally it will cause a noticeable bump on his leg." The doctor says. I nod my head understanding.

"I just don't understand why he has to have it. He goes through so much crap." I say putting my head in my hands, "I hope he's doing okay." I say whispering imagining him all alone with the doctor scared to death.

_________________________________

I'm sorry. You all probably hate me😂

Sam goes through a lot I'm sorry. I don't know what should happen to Colby so.

Chapter five will be up tomorrow.

Also I have a announcement:

I have recently created "LifesAnAdventure Project" or LAP for short.

I have made a book about it on its own profile called "LAP Project" and there's also a instagram out there too called "lifesanadventureproject"

Basically what it is, is:

The LAP project is something that will help kids, teens and adults all over the world. This is something that will let you share your stories and confessions.

We have multiple ways to help you out. And those are:

1) Finding us on Instagram and messaging us. You can either tell us your life story that we will post on our book or tell us a confession that we will post on instagram.

You can also send us a video about a struggle you have and how you overcome it. Just say your name, struggle, overcome and we will also post it on Instagram

You can also DM us twice a week, every week, about anything you want. Any struggles or issues, advice, or just to say hello

Another way is:

2) Going to our website or YouTube and finding videos that will help you with depression, anxiety, bullies, stress and etc etc.

This is something that will hopefully help all of you.

You will even learn about my life story as well!

And everyone is welcomed to Join for no cost either!

You can find us on:
·Wattpad
·Instagram
·Youtube
·Website (Non existent at the moment)

This is somehting that means a lot to me and I want people to get help so feel free to check out the book on Wattpad and follow us on Instagram. I already have someone's life story in the book.

Directions on everything is above! You can also message me on Wattpad if you want👍

Please Join Us if you need help

LAP picture logo: