Chapter 3

In class 1-A

Bakugo, as usual, was being himself. He marched right up to Midoriya and slams his fist on his desks. Midoriya was in the middle of taking notes but that was stopped. Midoriya looked up and saw Bakugo giving him one deadly glare.

"Y-Yes?" squeaked Midoriya stuttering in the process as well.

"I heard you told a little story. Now, Sero, Kaminari, Mineta and Kirishima been bugging me for awhile now. There freaking annoying me because of you!?" growls Bakugo grabbing Midoriya collar. Midoriya tried to explain that he only talked about Aria their childhood friend and how she gave them nicknames.

Uraraka and Iida were there trying to calm Bakugo down. Everyone in the class was pretty used to Bakugo outbursts. Even so, they tried to help tame the beast. The students seriously wished that it would be solved real soon but that was pointless wishing. Bakugo had enough, so he began to raise his fist.

When was a teacher when you need them, some students thought.

Bakugo was about to connect his fist with Midoriya's face but it never did for a voice interrupted the moment. Everyone seriously stopped and turned to the source of the voice. At the front of the classroom there stood a beautiful girl. She stared right at them with her set of stunning green emerald eyes which were enhanced by her pastel pink lilac hair reaching till her elbows. They watched there teacher Aizawa-sensei as he walks in front of the podium.

"To your seats got an announcement," he said.

He and Aria watched as everyone including Bakugo sit down.

"This person here will be in our class starting today," said Aizawa-sensei he turns to Aria then continues, "Introduce yourself and just take a seat in between those two." He pointed at Bakugo and Midoriya.

"My name is Aria, Aria Yuuki. It's pleasure meeting you all," she said.

Everyone wasn't able to connect the dots yet, but it seemed Bakugo and Midoriya did though. They quickly stood up with a lot of force. To them, it was quite one big shocker. They just stood there staring. Their stunned eyes were met with a gentle smile. They knew this smile. It was really her! It finally registered to them that the Aria from back them is really here.

Aria let them take it in time though she got to her seat and sat down. Sitting right in between them.

"Now that's over let class begin," said the teacher.

During class, everyone including Bakugo and Midoriya was stealing some glances towards the "new girl." The girls in class were mostly really eager to get to know her and be friends with her. Some people were just pleased with having a new classmate and friend. Others were wondering what her quirk could be and how strong she was.

It was now lunch and Aria was invited to eat with the girls in the class. Aria gladly accepted the nice invite. She was in the cafeteria but before she could further venture in she was stopped by Aizawa-sensei.

"It's time for your test," he quickly hands her a bag and instructed her, "meet me at training ground B and wear this when you do."

Aria went to the girls and told them something came up so she couldn't have lunch with them and she then took her leave. The boys saw what had happened and got curious. One boy, in particular, got really into it, so he sneaked off to trail her. After a few minutes Momo Yaoyorozu another girl in class 1-A noticed something was off.

"Wasn't there thirteen of you guys?" asked Yaoyorozu.

"What you talking about? Were all here!" said Denki Kaminari laughing it off.