Chapter 10

Aria and Midoriya both ran into the forest in separate directions with a similar goal in mind. To bring back their friends to the lodge where it's safe. As Aria ran she encountered many students from class B. She easily brought them to the lodge. She suddenly came across Uraraka and Asui. Before she could call out to them a certain voice was heard. It was Mandalay, she was using her quirk communicating with everyone. She announced that the villains were after Bakugo and that they've been given permission to engage if needed.

She remembered that Bakugo was partnered with Todoroki. Knowing that they were together and were also strong individuals made her feel a bit of relief. She was still worried about them though especially Bakugo since he can snap easily with the temper he has. Also, knowing him she knew Bakugo usually isn't one to team up especially with a rival, like Todoroki.

As she was moving she noticed someone hiding in the shadows of the trees. Whoever it was that person was slowly approaching Uraraka and Asui not noticing Aria. Aria moved up towards her friends trying to keep herself hidden as well. As she neared them she got a glimpse of the figure in the shadow. It was a blonde headed girl. She was showing off a very sinister mischievous smile. Aria was cautious. She didn't have a clue what her opponent could do, but the other didn't know a thing about her either. So if they faced off they'd be in the same boat. Aria saw the slight movement the villainess had made and knew that any second now she would ambush her friends. Aria wouldn't let that happen on her watch.

As soon as the villainess leaped forward about to slice Uraraka, Aria quickly interjected and stopped the attack. Knife to Dagger and face to face.

"Stay back," warned Aria. Uraraka was caught off guard and fell on the ground. Asui quickly helped her up and backed away a good distance from Aria and the villainess.

As they started to clash blades the villainess just wanted to see some blood. She enjoys seeing people bleed especially when she was the cause. Her goal was to cut Aria all up ruining her beautiful skin scaring it with her blade, but Aria was able to block every attack aimed at her.

"Wow! You're good! I like you! I'm Toga!" said the villainess with a wide grin.

    "Aria."

    "Come on, let me cut you! You'll be even cuter! It's way more fun when blood is spilling from a perfectly beautiful wound from me," said Toga.

    "I'm gonna have to kindly refuse you," replied Aria. Toga stopped attacking and started just looking at Aria slowly becoming dejected. Aria also paused a few feet away from her.

    "Than... let's be friends!" said Toga.

    Aria wasn't sure where that came from, but as soon as she said that she started attacking again. As they fought Toga kept calling Aria's name and saying they were friends. Uraraka and Asui charged in when Toga's back was towards them. Toga attention switched from Aria to the two girls. She easily threw Asui to a nearby tree. Asui was hurt and soon quickly pinned down by Toga.

    "You're also lovely!" complemented Toga.

    "Let her go!" yelled Uraraka charging at Toga. Toga quickly stood ready to face Uraraka. Uraraka quickly dodges Toga's knife and pinned her down using the close combat she learned at her internship.

    "Ochaco Uraraka, you're a lovely one too!" said Toga. "You've got the same scent as me. There's someone you're crushing on and you want to be just like him, right?"

    Uraraka was quite shocked she hasn't even told her closest friends. For some reason, this girl knew how she felt?

    "I can tell. So what's your type? I love tattered guys reeking of blood," said Toga.