Prologue

Yoongi lazily opened his eyes again listening to the soft voice of an interviewer, of course he wouldn't remember the voice. He never remembered interviewers voices no matter how loud, soft or unique they got. He remembered mainly six voices, the voices of Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin.

Park Jimin, Yoongi's mind began to wander, his eyes now open but focusing on something he couldn't see as his ears began to tune out the interviewers voice. Park Jimin, his voice was the one Yoongi heard most, or listened to most, the voice that usually only said the best of things. The voice that belonged to a selfless boy, adorable and perfect to Yoongi, a boy that Yoongi called a friend and joked too. Jimin could do that easily, make Yoongi smile and laugh and joke, that was a thing only Jimin could do with a simple smile. Of course the others made him smile- but not as much as Jimin.

Jimin's laughing form had now replaced the studio, the rest of BTS, the interviewer everything left his mind as he saw that perfect boy laughing at something Yoongi had said. It made his heart melt-

"Hey Yoongi!"Namjoon's voice called as he punched Yoongi's shoulder snapping him from the perfect day dream

Yoongi's face went plain as he looked at Namjoon.

"The beautiful woman just asked you who your favourite person is?"Namjoon laughed

Of course Yoongi would never say who, not on TV, not in front of so many people.

"Holly"He answered

"Aye aye! Holly doesn't count!"Jungkook laughed beside Taehyung

"Holly does count"Yoongi smiled

"Okay whatever"Namjoon acted hurt, Jimin?"

"Suga hyung"Jimin smiled

Yoongi stayed silent as a smile placed itself on his face, his heart racing as Jimin smiled.

"I better be"Yoongi smiled causing everyone in the studio to laugh, most importantly to him was Jimin of course

---
Word count: 317
Date Written: 24-02-18

What do you think? ❤️