Chapter 11

Park Jimin's teary eyes would never be as wide as they were in this moment. His hands would never shake so much, and his heart, his heart that raced faster than anything in this world, it probably would be similar in his future.

"I can't"

The words that broke his heart, he ran away to 'tell the joke to others' lacking a note, a note that's Place had been filled with fresh tears. But now, his heart was in the probably drunk Min Yoongi's hands. How could Park Jimin not forgive Yoongi, he loved him.

[Min Yoongi]

MY: was it really a joke?
Why am I askinf you won't answer me.
Not after what I sai,
Jimin pArk
Park Jimin
Chim ChiM
JimIjne
I don't know if you're forgive me
But I love you.
I realy really lapf you.
❤️
More than anyfing else in this world
I cantb really explan it
But
I livw yiu
Dear pArk Chimin
YouR eyEs I larf them, your I-
I can't list everrfung because then I'd have to list everything becassue I love eveerrrything about you.
Min Yooooonagi
Heart ❤️
I nrbrr lose your letttt

Jimin's heart skipped a beat, half from romance, half from panic. His hand dusted the dust off of him as his legs lifted him from the alley's floor, and then he ran. Because Min Yoongi was drunk, and Jimin knew he needed to look after him, so he never got drunk again. Park Jimin's feet moved faster than his mind as he flailed to get into the elevator, key.
He put the key into the lock, pressing the floor button and waiting impatiently. The key ready as he arrived on the floor.

Click!

Min Yoongi held a bottle on his hand as he sat on the couch, countless bottles shattered behind him. Park Jimin's eyes, already welled with tears became overflown as they slipped down his cheek.

And then he lost his first kiss to Min Yoongi, drunk he wouldn't remember it but Jimin would, and now he just had to care for the boy in front of him.

"Boys can like boys...."

"I lobbvvb you jUmIm"Yoongi smiled

I hope you will when you wake up tomorrow too. Because I love you more than anything else in this world Min Yoongi...

---
Word count: 382
Date Written: 11-04-18