Chapter 4

Yoongi choked on air. Not the best way to wake up after yesterday's drink but at least he wasn't hungover. Though that highly confused him, he was sure he drank enough to be hungover yet he wasn't.

"Yooongiii"A voice mumbled

Crap.

Yoongi sat up with hours of missing memory on his tongue as he leaned over the side of the bed, yet he recognised the mumbling form, meaning that he hadn't made any mistakes at least. But it also meant that Park Jimin had seen him in that state fully. The younger boy's hair was ruffled and his eyes were gently closed as his hands laid in awkward places, his toned torso shown by his lifted shirt. Yoongi became flustered, gulping he sat back up in bed, Jimin helped him, Jimin didn't give up on him, Jimin looked perfect laying there on the floor.

Yet he would feel uncomfortable. Yoongi sighed as he wrapped arms beneath his sleeping crush moving him to the bed before fixing up his shirt and moving from the room.

"YoongIIIIi"Jimin breathed heavily

Yoongi froze at the doorframe turning to the sleeping boy in relief. Then he moved to the kitchen that lacked any food, his and Jimin's suitcases sitting by the door. The room service number was written on a menu that sat on the desk and as Yoongi flipped through he chose food for his own breakfast and Jimin's. His voice must have sounded shaky to the receptionist that answered the call because she seemed worried that he was drunk yet the order still went through- and he still got to pay at the door as a waiter sat the food on the kitchen's bench.

"Yoongi you didn't have to do that"Jimin exhaled as he rubbed his messy hair

"Do what?"

"Put me on the bed"

"So I had to get you breakfast?"Yoongi laughed

Jimin paused smiling goofily as he said,
"Well, yes"

"Eat"

Jimin hugged him awkwardly for a moment grabbing food and sitting down, Yoongi followed silently as he ate.

---
Word count: 343
Date Written: 27-02-18
❤️