Chapter 12

Min Yoongi took a deep, deep breath as he rolled in the hotel bed, the smells of cooking food floating in the room as he looked at the bottles of water on his bedside table.The pounding in his head was dull, but still there. His shaking hand grabbed onto the nearest bottle, still cool. Shakily he opened it, gulping down water that stopped the headache well enough for him to remove the blankets. Only to check around the room because in all honestly he would rather stay asleep in his warm, comfortable bed. His footsteps were light as he continued to down the water carefully, leaning against the doorframe, eyes adjusting. Min Yoongi looked in confusion, wasn't he rooming with Hoseok this time?
He closed his eyes, shaking his head.
The foods smell became stronger, but the boy cooking didn't change. The phone in his pocket buzzed and he hid behind the wall from Park Jimin who seemed to be incredibly focused.

[Park Jimin]
PJ: Goodmorning ❤️                          
20 minutes ago

Min Yoongi scrolled through his phone as soon as he unlocked it, footsteps faint as he read his drummed words with pink cheeks. Lips rested on his forehead for only a moment before he looked up, messages cycling through his head as he met Jimin's eyes in embarrassment. Two plates of food sat on the bedside table.

"Do you still love me?"Jimin worried

Min Yoongi nodded in silence. Park Jimin smiled, cheeks pink, matching his own. Min Yoongi smiled. Park Jimin kissed him quickly, softly walking over and grabbed his breakfast. Min Yoongi's cheeks were burning hot as a plate sat in his hand, not nearly as warm. And then they had their first breakfast together. Their first day together had begun, a day of many to come. (And unknown to the two boys now they would marry, with support from their group and most fans after retirement and endless amounts of duets.)

---
Word count: 323
Date Written: 26-04-18
❤️