Chapter 3

Moving a drunken Min Yoongi around obstacles and people was harder than it sounds, he seemed to have a magnetic force pulling him towards everything possible. He had already hit three door handles resulting in already colouring bruises that Jimin would have to look after. Yet again Yoongi's shoulder hit into a person who looked back in disgust as they arrived in the hallway the idol groups rooms were placed in. Jimin had originally been placed with Jungkook and  but he offered to swap with Taehyung who agreed to only because he didn't want to room with a drunk. Not meaning to offend Yoongi of course. So Jimin held a hand up to room 136 using Taehyung's key to unlock the door and pushing Yoongi into the room gently.

"Where's the fridge?"Yoongi slurred

"Your not going to the fridge"Jimin adjusted him with his two hands that sat on Yoongi's shoulders

"But-"

Yoongi seemed to freeze as he looked into Jimin's eyes, fragments of soberness flickering. But he was far from sober that was for sure, so Jimin grabbed a water bottle from his backpack (his luggage at the time being hauled up by the poor camera man) handing it to Yoongi. As Yoongi drank from the almost full bottle his drunken mind seemed to be thinking of something, as if trying to find out who Jimin was to his sober self- the two of them different people in a way.

"I got it"Yoongi exclaimed

He choked on his words as if fighting himself, drunken and sober words fighting.

"I love you~"Yoongi slurred

Then he dropped tiredly to his knees as Jimin's cheeks burnt furiously, he knew Yoongi was drunk- but still he blushed just like he did when they joked with each other. He was snapped from the trance in a second, water spilt around his feet, so he grabbed a towel sitting it on the floor beside the sleeping drunk. Then he picked up Yoongi dragging him with ease to one of the two beds sitting him in the recovery position and grabbing the pillow and blanket from the other bed before laying them on the hotels floor for himself.

Only after collecting all of the luggage though did Jimin sleep in his floor bed substitute, whispering a confession subconsciously as he fell asleep.

---
Word count: 389
Date Written: 26-02-17