Chapter 9

That's it I'm writing a letter to confess, if he doesn't like me back...I'll lie and say I didn't write it.
Jimin woke up in the hotel to the loud banging knocks on the door across the hall.

"Guys it's time to goooo!" Namjoon yelled, his voice dripping exhaustion

Jimin swung his legs off his bed, his bag already packed on the ground he grabbed the strap slinging it over his back. He walked out of the room quietly closing the door, his hand glazing over the kitchen's table to pick up a pen before he opened the hallways door, looking behind him to Yoongi ruffling his hair, bag in his hand as he yawned quietly.

"Goodmorning Yoongi"Jimin smiled as the sun rose slowly through the open window

"Morning Jiminie"Yoongi yawned as he walked through the door, back slumped forwards

Jimin turned to the room locking it and walking up to Namjoon and the rest of the group. His eyes looked down to the pen in his hand as he grabbed a piece of paper from the hotel's entrance table before he knew it he sat at the back left of the car beside the sleeping Jungkook, who only got in the car in the first place because of the tired armed Kim Taehyung.

Dear Yoongi
I know this is frowned upon, and I know we're best friends but I like you more than that. Min Yoongi I love you with all my heart. I just want you to know it.
P.J.M.

His hands folded it softly and slipped it into his pocket, wait till we get to the next place. He closed his eyes slowly falling asleep.

---
Word count: 281
Date Written: 11-04-18