Chapter 2

Yoongi sat next to a man who held a camera, giving out go pro's to the rest of BTS to film they're own seats before he had sat beside Yoongi. It had been three hours of hearing the rest of BTS enjoying themselves before he felt like his stage personality Agust D. His throat itched to craving the feeling of alcohol sliding down in a single gulp. So as the flight attendant, a woman in her mid thirties- surely, walked past with beverages Yoongi asked for wine. As he held the bottle- another request- and cup he met the eyes of Jimin, his chest hurting as he saw Jimin's eyes. Eyes filled with concern for him, but Jimin was seats and seats away. Shit. Jimin's absence only fuelled the need more.

Hastily Yoongi's hands shook as his heart became tense only needing to feel that feeling- the feeling that he used to feel constantly- he wanted to feel drunk.

Gulp.

The liquid slipped down his throat as he felt relived, his heart felt better, his shaking stopped his mind slipped away from itself...
Park Jimin. His eyes shot open from a rest he'd been unaware of. Jimin looked right into his eyes, seeing everything Yoongi was for sure, Yoongi's drunken voice slurred out incoherent words- words probably soaked in profanities and anger, words probably telling Jimin to stop.

Telling Jimin to stop staring, stop being so selfless, cute, perfect he wanted it to stop.
Min Yoongi was a boy, an adult boy, an adult idol even- and boys were supposed to like girls, boys weren't supposed to like boys. It wasn't right- it wasn't nature- no one would accept it. But when Yoongi met Jimin, joking about Yoongi loving him, calling him oppa and squealing like a fangirl, when Yoongi joked about those things he was blind to what was happening, cause the things they joked about only caused him to fall for someone. A boy. Yoongi closed his eyes, slipping into the perfect darkness as he drunk more of the wine in beside him.

---
Word count: 345
Date written: 25-02-18

THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER?