Stuck on you: Surprise "gift"

Maia's pov

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry so I started to rub my eyes, when my vision got better I sat up and looked at the clock 9:36 a.m this is the first time I wake up "early".....OMG! today is my anniversary with Ross!!!

Maia: -screams-

I screamed so loud, the girls jumped and screamed

Laura: are you hurt?!

Rydel: did you get raped?!

Maia: what? gross, no!

Laura: then why you screamed?

Maia: it's my anniversary!

Laura: oh, yeah

Maia: hurry get dressed I have to go see ross!

Laura: you saw him yesterday before you went to bed, can we get some coffee and walk over to their house?

Rydel: that sounds great!

Maia: -shrugs- ok, but hurry!

We all got dressed, we took a quick shower, did our make up, and picked our outfit. Laura curled her hair and had on washed out ripped up mini-shorts, a simple crop top with a cardigan over it and some white Keds. Rydel out on a white crop top with some washed out, short overalls, black converse with ruffled socks and her hair in a messy bun. I decided to wear a simple black crop top with a baby blue skater skirt and some Keds, my hair was up in a pony tail. We got out phones and walked out, we walked our way to Starbucks and all of us got vanilla bean frappes. we walked to the lynchs house, and on our way there we talked and joked around.

Laura: are you ready?

Maia: I'm so excited, yet nervous! but more excited!!

Laura and Rydel laughed and we walked inside the house, but it was empty

Rydel: Riker? Rocky? Ross? Ratliff?

But there was no answer

Laura: where are they?

Rydel: sleeping?

Maia: they should be up by now

Rydel: this is so weird, they never stay in bed this this late, it's 11:25

All of us ran upstairs and looked in Rikers room then Rockys, we walked in Ross's room and looked around but he wasn't in here we were leaving when I sat a flash card tapped to the door, I took it off and read "I have a surprise for you, if you want your present, you have to follow my cards and find me, the guys will be in some of the cards to help you out, love you- Ross"

Rydel: awwww.... how romantic!!

Maia: I know!! let's go find him!!