Chapter 1: Mysterious App

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say a couple of things before you read the first chapter, so let's get to the point:

1. I do NOT own MYSTIC MESSENGER or claim any of it's characters. Credits goes to Cheritz and their staff.

2. If I ever post some fanarts, they are NOT MINE. I am not good at drawing (even if I tried) and I am never going to be. I will put the name of the one who made it, though, if you ever want to check their stuff out.

3. Please, tell me in the comment section your suggestions and your opinions about this story. It will really help me, and I will try to improve even more.

4. In some parts, I am going to write in 3rd person pov, so if you ever see a sentence written like this, for example : "I wonder what is going on.." it's the reader or any of the other characters thinking to themselves.

5. I am sorry for any mistakes, English is NOT my native language, and I am also gonna put the word count at the end of every chapter.

I think that this is all for now, if I remember later that I forgot to tell you something (which I don't think I did) I am going to tell you in another chapter.

I hope you will like the first part ^^

Enjoy~

3rd person pov;;

Wiping the beads of sweat that have formed on her forehead, (Y/N) focused on the computer screen before her eyes, hacking into the system of another computer. She has been awake for 3 days to finish this job, and if she does, she will earn enough money for one year. She couldn't fail, and for sure she didn't plan on doing so, either. As she was typing vigorously, one word appeared on her screen that made her day:

Success

"Finally.." she said. Relieved that she finally finished this insane job, she quickly collected all the information she needed, copying it into her files. Then, she grabbed her phone, and called the one who offered her this job.

Bringg...Bringg...

"Yes?" a cold voice asked. Usually, (Y/N) didn't care about  the opinions of others, nor was she afraid, but she couldn't help but shiver when she heard this man's voice, and she immediately felt relieved that she completed the job successfully.

"I have what you asked for. We had a deal, and I want the money." she said with courage. She couldn't show him that she was afraid. She would not allow herself to show him.

"Have patience, my dear...first, what you promised: send it to the email address that I told you when you took the job, and when I will get it, I will transfer the money into your bank account."

"..Fine."

After he hung up on her, she immediately sat back down on her chair, and sent the information. Then, she entered  her bank account, and waited  patiently. After a few minutes, the money was finally transferred.

Slowly relaxing, she stretched on her chair, and released the breath that she didn't realize was holding.If you ever messed with this guy, you would be in deep shit...and she was glad that she didn't. However, it didn't make her feel any better: she was very tired, and hungry...

"Stop grumbling, you stupid stomach... you're an ice skater, you have to be thin..."she scolded herself.

After (Y/N) pushed her thoughts of eating away, she looked at the clock on the wall : it was 12 o'clock in the afternoon. She had to go to practice, because she is going to have the Grand Prix in 1 month.