Chapter 10: Reunion

Ok guys, so before I begin this chapter... I'm on V's route, and I just want to say... This is SO CONFUSING.

**SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ANOTHER STORY**

Saeran has double personalities?? And especially in the first couple of days, when Ray told MC that everyone from RFA are Als... I actually believed him, but I was so confused! And V looks so hot with long hair +_+

Anyway guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think about the another story... I personally think it's so confusing, but at the same time so interesting and cool.

Previously on Fix me up...

Because your throat hurt like hell, instead of talking, you slowly raised your head up and looked and the person in front of you. However, you didn't expect to see the person who you thought that died. With horror, you slowly spoke, hoping that it was just your imagination.

"N-no way...Rika..?"

"Hello, traitor."

---------------

"Why... why are you alive...? I don't understand!"

"Saeran! Come here. Give her the elixir of salvation... and also give her a lesson, she needs to be purified immediately.... You know what to do."

"Yes, savior. Should I use the whip?"

"Of course.. and don't forget the pliers."

"I understand, savior."

As Rika left, the man called "Saeran" entered your cell, and with a mad face approached you. As Rika advised him, he was gripping a weird-looking elixir, a whip and some pliers in his hands. With a pleading face, you started talking to him, hoping that you could change his mind.

"Hey... Saeran, right? You're Saeyoung's brother, aren't you? Look, I know it's confusing and hard, it's the same for me... But if you do this to me... You'll regret it. You still have time to turn back now... please..."

"You've been completely brainwashed by RFA... don't worry, once I'll give you this medicine, you're going to return to normal."

"N-no... *sniff*... please, Saeran... Stop it... I can help you..! They've been lying to you.. Rika is lying to you... please, stop this!"

"Stay put."

"N-no, wait.. NOOOOOO, STOP, PLEASE!"

But to no avail:  Saeran continued to torture you and laugh at you. Despite of the pain that you were in, you tried to remain positive, thinking of Saeyoung.

**Flashback**

"This is so pretty Saeyoung! But it looks so expensive... How much was it?"

"Oh, you~ Don't worry! You're my girlfriend! And in plus, every couple has matching rings!"

"Saeyoung... I really love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

**********

"Saeyoung, now that I think about it...you've never told me about your family..."