Chapter 11: Save us

Ok guys, before we begin... I just want to say... Why in the hell is V's route SO weird??

*SPOILER ALERT (BIG SPOILERS!)*

V NEVER LOVED RIKA AND IT WAS JUST AN OBSESSION?? WTF??  And also... the most upsetting thing ever is that SAERAN DIED... Like, really? And Saeyoung doesn't even find out about him!!!! I was so sad! I can't even describe my hatred for Rika in this moment... though I can understand her a bit...

Tonight I'll start Ray's route( I hope it'll be happier than V's route..)

Anyway guys, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter~

Previously on Fix me up...

"Stop lying! Don't worry... You'll soon be saved. DISCIPLES! Take them!"

"Shit! Seven, be careful..!"

But it was already to late, because one of the disciples knocked out Seven. Before going unconscious, he took one more look at Saeran, who looked creepily happy. Locking eyes with him once more, he finally passed out.

Saeran... I'm sorry.

--------------------

3rd person pov

"Ugh... where am I... what happened...?"

Shit, my head hurts so bad...

After Seven opened his eyes, he could only see darkness. It was so dark that he couldn't even see his own hands. In the silence, he could a very big snoring.

That snoring belongs to Vanderwood, that's for sure... but where are you, (Y/N)..?

" *cough*... Saeyoung, are you there..?"

Wait... that voice..!

As soon as the person who coughed entered the cell, they turned on the light. Squinting his eyes, Seven slowly opened them, hoping that the person who talked wasn't who he thought it was. However, to his disappointment, his fears became true.

"V... what are you doing here?!"

"Saeyoung... your arm... you're injured..! Are you alright?!"

"NO! Don't you dare come closer... what the hell is Saeran doing here!? You told me that he was living happily! Just how much have you been lying to us?!"

"Saeyoung... There's no time for me to explain now... We have to get you out of here! Wake him up, and then we'll go get (Y/N)... she's in a different cell. Here, let me untie you."

"V.. what are you doing? The chains are on the right!"

"Oh, right, sorry.."

After V freed Saeyoung, he began shaking Vanderwood, in order to wake him up.

"Vanderwood... get up! Come on, we have to get out of here!"

"Ugh... agent 707... what happened? Shit.. your arm! You're bleeding!"

"It doesn't matter... come on, get up! We have to get (Y/N) and Saeran!"

"That's right.. why did that hacker look like you?"

"He's my tween brother... Saeran. There's no time to explain, we have to go get (Y/N) and Saeran and get out of here!"

"Yeah."