Chapter 14: I forgive you

Hello guys, what's up? Yes, I know, I'm late, sorry. But I've been very busy so please don't hate me 😣😣😣

However, as an apology, I have made this chapter EXTRA long. And, no, this is not the last chapter. However, the next one will be and maybe I'll do an epilogue. Maybe.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT FROM SECRET ENDING ( I cried so much while I was writing this chapter 😭) and also, there are going to be a lot of changes between Saeran's and 2nd person's pov. I hope you don't mind. And a lot of flashbacks (not really a lot, but more than usual.)

To give you a little spoiler, you are going to finally find out who is Rain and (Y/N)'s past.

Anyway guys, I hope you'll like this chapter!

Enjoy~

————————————-

Previously on Fix me up...

It has been 2 hours since Saeyoung went after Saeran... where are they?

Suddenly, a nurse came into the room, interrupting your thoughts:

"Miss (L/N), Miss Kang wishes to speak with you... She called us a couple of minutes ago."

"Oh.. okay, sure." I told the nurse while she gave me the phone.

I hope it's not related to those stupid brothers...

"Hello Jaehee, what's up? Did something happen?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Some time ago, Saeyoung and Saeran disappeared."

"WHAT??"

"Yes, I know... Do you know if something happened?"

"I.."

I don't think I should tell her...

"(Y/N), if you know anything, you HAVE to tell me. They could be in serious danger."

"I don't know anything... I'm sorry."

" *sigh*... Alright. Go to sleep, it's late. Have you been eating well? Is the food good?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry. If you find out where they are, can you tell me? Or if you want help... just bring me a computer and I'll find them in 2 minutes-"

"No, no more computers until you get better. I have to go now. Don't worry, I'll tell you as soon as I find anything. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Jaehee."

After you hung up, you silently stared out the window, looking at the stars.

"Saeyoung... Saeran... where are you? Please, be safe..."

That night, you didn't go to sleep. You just stared at the stars and cried softly, praying that they are okay.

——————————————————

Saeran's pov