Chapter 6: I missed you

****

"You don't mind romance movies, right?"

"Nope, they're cool."

"Do u want some popcorn? My treat."

"Ah, no, thanks. I'm on a diet, actually."

"Really?? Buy u seem so skinny already~"

"That's how ice skaters are supposed to be, silly. Come on, let's go. The movie will start soon."

****

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Omg, yes, yes, yes, YES!"

****

"Ah, sorry, someone's calling me. You don't mind waiting for a bit, right?"

"No, go ahead. But the meat might be gone when you come back, so hurry up!"

"Haha, ok, ok!"

****

"You're not in love with her, are you? Don't forget that the reason you're dating her it's for the virus."

"No,of course not! I'm on a date with her right now. I'll try asking her a bit more about it. Don't worry, I totally deceived her."

"Good. Keep up the good work, and I might just rise up the payment for this job."

****

"(Y/N), are you okay? You haven't been eating much, and you're really pale... did something happen?"

"I'm fine, babe, it's just I'm really tired from practice."

"Please, make sure to take a break. And please eat more, I'm worried."

"Ok, I promise I will."

****

"(Y/N), what are you doing?! Stop shoving your fingers down your throat!"

"L-Luciel... I'm sorry... But I'm sick... I'm so sick... Help me..."

"No, no, don't cry... come here... shh, it's okay, we're going to get help together, ok?"

"Alright... I love you, Luciel.."

"I love you too."

****

"Look.. I-I can't do this... You were right... I did fall for her, and hard. I can't keep doing this."

"Look, 707. The moment you signed the contract, you have sworn on your life that you're always going to be loyal. I'm very disappointed. And you know what the punishment is going to be-"

"Yes... I take full responsibility, just please, don't hurt her-"

"-However... You're to valuable to lose. And there's only one option left."

"W-what do you mean?"

"We are going to tell her everything."

****

" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? I TRUSTED YOU, YOU SON OF A BI***"

"(Y/N) please, just listen-"

"What else have you lied about, huh? I bet Luciel it's not even your real name, as it sounds so fucking weird and stupid."

"Oh come on, you aren't an angel either! You have created a fucking virus that can destroy a person in less than a minute!"