Chapter 3: New enemy?

2nd person pov :

When you woke up, the first thing you thought was that you had a very weird dream. Of course, when you realized that you are still in Rika's apartment, you started to ask yourself why you were stupid enough to listen to Unknown. You could have been in your own house right now, working at your computer in silence... Your computer, who had a lot of illegal documents and important info about the mafia... And that computer was sitting alone in your apartment, without being supervised.

"Shit... I do have a special alarm, but that doesn't mean that they can't stole the info... shit,shit,shit... How can I be so freaking stupid... I've got to go there now..!" you rambled in disbelief and concern. As fast as you could, you took the keys to your apartment, and left.

Once you got in the elevator, your anxiety started to rise up. The lift sure took it's sweet time, and because you were alone in it, the silence made you thing of the worst case scenario: What if someone stole your computer, took all the things that he needed, told someone powerful and that someone it's going to hunt to you down until he makes sure that you're dead? Of course, if a stranger entered, the bomb can go off. But, what if a hacker entered? Even though it's almost impossible, since you used very hard methods to keep safe all the documents you had in your possession, you still had very powerful enemies, and if they try hard enough, they, for sure, can break in.

Finally arriving at the ground floor, you quickly took a taxi, and since you were nervous, you told the cabbie to hurry up, and go faster. Even thought you didn't believe in God, you prayed in silence, hoping that you are not to late.

**TIME SKIP**

Once you arrived, you stood with horror in front of your door... It was open. Afraid, you didn't do anything for a few minutes. You just stared in shock, beating yourself up, because you were stupid enough to follow 'Unknown' and forget that you're not just a normal hacker.

When you finally came back to your senses, you slowly pushed the door and, carefully , entered your apartment. It was very dark inside, and very quiet. First, you went into the kitchen: no one was there. Before going to the living room, you took a knife, just in case. However, no one was there, and no one was in the bathroom either. The last room to check... was your bedroom, respectively the location of your computer.

With slow steps, you went towards your bedroom's door. As you got closer and closer, beads of sweat started to form on your forehead. You haven't felt this afraid in a very long time. Once you reached the door, you paused for a second. Then, pushing aside all of your bad thoughts, you slammed the door open.

However, no one was there at the moment.

Although no one was there now, the place was trashed : Your pillows were on the floor, your desk drawers were opened and sheets of paper were all around the floor. At least feeling relieved that whoever was there left, you dropped the knife on the floor and swiftly went to your computer. When the computer opened, you noticed only 2 words on the black screen:

Access banned

"Oh my god...". Gratefuly, you fell on the floor. The person who entered this place, probably only hacked the special alarm, and failed to hack your computer. "I should hurry up and transfer all the data on my laptop, so that I can work at Rika's apartment.... and maybe I should destroy this place too..." . Using a USB flash drive, you quickly transferred all the data. Then, you went to check on the alarm, and indeed noticed that it was hacked.

"Well... Because there is nothing left here.. I might as well just blow up this place." you muttered softly to yourself, as you set up the alarm so that it will blow up in approximately 3 hours, 25 minutes and 20 seconds (don't ask why the time is weird). Before you left, you decided to take some clothes and cosmetics with you, since you were going to stay at Rika's from now on.