rude powercouple ayoo

(okay but like eddie and richie are the most judging couple there is and they're not afraid to be a jerk to you and honestly this is canon let me have this
warning: homophobic slur)

eddie kaspbrak and richie tozier, the most rude, vicious, and praised power couple of Derry's very own highschool.

they weren't afraid to call you out on anything, and honestly didn't care if they hurt someone's feelings.

they had a tight group of friends, who they were extremely close with, and were only nice and caring with them. everyone else was dead to them.

but when richie and eddie are alone, they're total softies.

they jam to richie's spotify playlist, only really consisting of katy perry's teenage dream and prism albums and the 1975 because they love them.

richie and eddie wear whatever the fuck they want too. if eddie feels like he wants to wear sweatpants, he'll wear sweatpants. if he feels like he wants to wear overalls and one of richies band t-shirt's, that's exactly what he'll do.

eddie also has a septum piercing. "it's fucking hot," richie told stan when he asked about richie's opinion on it when eddie strolled into school one day in junior year with richie's old panic! sweatshirt he bought online and rolled up jeans.

everyone noticed, and everyone stared. eddie gave no fucks, and glared at the people who stared for too long. richie proceeded to stride next to eddie and make it to richie's locker and make out against it, making greta keene late to her next class; but did richie or eddie care? NOPE.

richie also had piercings. he has a nose ring and his left ear had a stretched lobe (not big though), and he usually wore whatever he wanted too.

everyone (besides the losers) feared them. even the meanest people in school, henry bowers and his girlfriend, paige dowbry, feared them.

you don't make eye contact with them. you don't engage in a conversation with them unless they started it with you. you never underestimated the power that they had either.

in the beginning of their senior year, this new kid, david west, who was an instant hit around the school, was friends with everyone, generally got along okay with bev, ben, mike (who was on the same soccer team as him), stan, and bill, and was loved by the teachers and staff, came to their school. obviously his goal was to become top dog and be praised for his kindness, but that was shot down by the kings themselves, eddie and rich.

david tried to approach them one day at eddie's locker, in the midst of eddie and richie's heated convo's about which panic! album is better, Pretty Odd or Vices and Virtues, just to greet them since they were the only ones he really hadn't met yet, and he was throwing a party at his family's beach house on that friday.

he approached them to hear, "richie, honey, the vices album has the best bops though! ugh, it's like you've never heard Hurricane before. tsk,"

with richie scoffing and replying, "wh-what? it's like you've never heard She Had The World. Ryan Ross's voice was made from the gods, i swear." with eddie folding his arms and mocking him.

"eh, i'm richie! oh! ryan ross! my daddy! owo, fuuuuuuc-" eddie turned to see david standing there, brows furrowed and a smirk plastered across his face.

"uh, hi there," he ran a hand through his quiff, and chuckled. eddie and richie's playful smiles that were shared amongst themselves immediately disappeared, and david felt slightly intimidated, not that he'd admit it. they said nothing. david continued.

"yea, hi. i'm new here, my name's david," he glanced down at the few invitations he had left in his hand. "i'm throwing a party on friday and i was just handing these around." he handed the papers towards them, and richie glanced down at them, with a slight grimace. eddie looked at his boyfriend and then at david.