reddie as annoying dads

YALL I LOVE THIS OKAY

-richie and eddie were grown married men with 3 children.

-miles, who's 16 (going right on 17), maggie, who's 13, and georgie, who's 5.

-they absolutely spoiled their children, and cared about them a lot.

-they also liked to annoy the shit out of them. especially maggie and miles.

miles was a popular kid. he was on the varsity hockey team, he was smart, and he was gorgeous.

he also had a girlfriend. her name was stefany. stefany was funny, kind and sweet, and both eddie and richie absolutely adored her.

when they first started going out, miles kept it secret. he didn't want to tell his parents since they would embarrass the shit out of him. and he knew it.

but he invited her over one day anyway after school so they could work on a project (or just to make out) and since his parents were out of town visiting a friend, he thought it was the perfect idea.

miles didn't expect her to come early but she texted him (whilst he was taking a shower) and said she'd be waiting in the living room since the door was unlocked.

until richie and eddie came home early. the were visiting bill and his wife audra in the town over and they were supposed to stay overnight but decided not to. georgie and maggie were over at eddie's mothers for the night but they let them stay over.

they walked in and didn't notice stefany sitting on the couch and scrolling on her phone.

they stopped at the grocery store before they went home, so they were hauling in a bunch of groceries.

"ya know hon, taking two trips to the car to take in groceries are for pussies. just be a man and do it all at once," richie said as he waltzed into the house.

eddie just laughed. "okay rich, whatever you say. hey do you thin-" he stopped when he walked past the living room and saw stefany.

"uh, hello?" he said. he obviously didn't expect anyone to be here.

stefany looked flustered. "oh, uh, hi, i'm stefany, miles' girlfriend, i'm just waiting for miles." she sputtered out.

"wait, you're the reason he blushes into his phone? oh my god hi!" richie was suddenly right behind him and then walking over to her. he stuck out his hand and she shook it.

eddie was just shocked that miles had a girlfriend and he didn't tell them. he snapped out of his thoughts and saw richie and stefany in a deep conversation. he walked up the them.

"hi, i'm eddie," he shook her hand. they started talking about miles with her and wanted to know everything she and her school thought about him.

meanwhile, miles had gotten out of the shower and turned off his loud music that was playing. he heard laughter coming from the other room.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," he checked his phone to see the unread message from his girlfriend and he groaned. he got changed quickly and he ran to the living room.

there he saw his parents and his girlfriend leaned over something, so he walked over.

they were looking at a photo album filled with a bunch of baby pictures.

"oh, and this is when miles was running around naked when we went camping a long time ago," richie said and laughed. stefany giggled.

"yea, he was just dancing around in nothing and he even went to another tent and started dancing for the strangers and-" eddie was interrupted by miles clearing his throat.