1; Back To My Home

"Next pose." Kylie said and Jennie Kim switches her pose.

*Click

"Good, always beautiful Jennie Kim." Kylie giggles as she takes a look at the picture.

"Always a good photographer sis." Jennie compliments and steps aside.

Kylie Kim is a photogtapher and Jennie's older sister. She's also siblings with Jun Myeon, the oldest.

"Lisa is next." Kylie said and stands straight.

"Hello unnie." Lisa bows at her and walks to the spot light.

She poses beautifully, no wonder that everyone adores her. Everything about her is perfection.

After some clicks, the photo shoot is done and it's time to go home.

"Jennie, are you done? Let's go home now?" Jennie is still talking with her co members but Kylie really wants to go, Suho hates late people.

"Okay unnie. Bye girls, my eomma here wants me to go home." Yes, sometimes, Jennie calls her eomma and even call Jun Myeon appa. The two of them had been acting like the both of them are Jennie's parents.

Kylie never forgets to give Jennie her mask when coming out of the building.

Kylie opens the car's door to let her sister in. She walks to the other side and gets in. She starts the engine and drives off.

"Why do you want to go home badly?" Jennie asks her sister who is focusing on driving.

"Oppa wants us to go home early." She says, still eyes on the road.

"I wonder why."

"I don't know, but we don't want to see a short angry boy scolding his two sisters because of coming home late." Kylie laughs a little.

"You're short too." Jennie says.

"You too." Kylie still laughs.

"I have a chance to grow! I'm still 20 so I still have a chance." Jennie pouted and leans to her seat. "After all, I'm not that short."

"Don't worry, Oppa, me, and you will surely grow in the future." Kylie smiles a little.

"Right."

After chatting about many things, they finally arrive to there destination. Kylie goes out of the car and grabs the bags at the back seat.

Jennie also helps in carrying the heavy luggages. They don't live with their parents.

Their parents are living at Busan and they are living at Seoul. The couple has to stay there because of business.

Jennie pushed the door bell and it rings.

"Oppa, me and unnie are home." Jennie shouts.

After a moment, the door opens widely revealing a white skinned boy.

"Is work busy?" Jun Myeon gets the luggages from Jennie.

"As always oppa." Jennie and Kylie gets in.

^^^

"Kylie, is Jennie doing fine at her work?" Jun Myeon asks and eats using his chopsticks.

"Yes oppa, she always looks good. Especially in this photo" Kylie reaches for her phone and shows a picture of Jennie.

 Especially in this photo" Kylie reaches for her phone and shows a picture of Jennie