30; On Place

Many fans are wondering why suddenly, Kylie made a debut on Japan and why she didn't married Baekhyun.

It has been a month.

Baekhyun remained to be quiet about this but the media is not throwing it to the trash but keeps on reporting.

And that's why there will be a press conference with Baekhyun only.

Baekhyun is ready and he is now on his way to the venue.

Many people are here.

He gets out from the car and gets to the venue. It is an open area, he wants it like that because he wants everyone to notice how careless he was.

****

"I'm the kind of person who lies a lot, I don't appreciate things and I don't appreciate people.

Me and Taeyeon of SNSD agreed to announce to the public that we are dating for a year and we kept on doing that until Kylie came to my life.

I hated her, I told her bad things which really insults her.

But she never gives up on making me feel that she loves me, that she cares about me.

I'm the one that looks away and don't care about her.

Me and Taeyeon are harsh against her.

And now that she left, it really hurts me.

That's why I'm here, telling you that those people that make you feel loved but you hate them,

Love them too before it's too late.

It's the mistake that I did and I learned a lot from that carelessness.

I tried to have her again but I'm too late.

Two weeks ago, I got so depressed and cried a lot, I want her back so badly that I can't practice well, can't eat and keep doing bad things.

Tears doesn't comes from you miss a person, it comes from you don't want to miss that person.

And I was crying because I don't want to miss her.

And she sent a letter because she knew what I did. She sent it to me through Suho hyung with our first picture together.

Her caption was.

She wants me to be happy, it is the reason why she also left. And if we are destined to each other, we will also come back to each other.

And that's true.

Our story is not a love story.

It is a story where a boy needs to appreciate people that cares about him before that person fades.

I, Byun Baekhyun learned enough and I don't want this to happen to any of you so I'm here.

Hate me, bash me. It is what I deserve.

But first, if you'll bash me give me a good reason.

Also, don't bash Kim Taeyeon because she did nothing wrong. We were just in a hidden relationship which ended a week ago.

It's me who needs to be blamed.

This is the reason why you need to bash me. I'm selfish.

And this is the reason why you shouldn't hate me. I'm not selfish anymore.

I learned a lot from Kylie.

The best lesson she tought me is to never give up. She never gave up on loving me before, I was just really hating her that's why she left.

I'm a bad person.

Let's just support Kim Kylie in her carreer."

Baekhyun says and bows to the hundreds of people around him.

His task now is to put all of his mess on place.

The next thing he does is he goes to Suho's house.

He knocks on the door and Jennie is the one that welcomes her first. Jennie was just going away for practice.

Baekhyun gets in and knocks at the door.

Suddenly, a short man hugs him tightly. It is Jun Myeon. Baekhyun hugs him back.

"You did well Baekhyun." Baekhyun expected bad things against him but look. Suho is the best leader and the best brother for him.

"Thanks hyung." Baekhyun says.

Suho breaks the hug and pats his head.

"I'm so proud of you. You're a true EXO member." Suho says and motions him to sit.

Suho watched his press conference through TV.

"Thanks hyung."

Even though you are not brothers with blood, you are brothers within your hearts.

°•°•°

Hello readers!

Actually, there is a reason why I'm ending this story quickly.

I want to rest because of health problems and I want to end this first before resting.

I will also update Vizard after this regularly. I just need more motivation for this story. Read pls.

Sorry for giving you bad service.

I did my best.

Saranghae!

🌸🌸🌸