20; Kiss?!

Kylie takes a deep breath and kicks her blanket. Her eyes are so small due to the sleepless cry last night.

She stretches and gets her phone.

Calendar:

Today: Korean World Festival

She gets back to her bed and throws the pillow. She's so tired and now she has to work.

She's one of the photographers for this event and she's not in the mood.

She sighs in defeat and gets her pillow throwing it back to the bed.

She did her everyday tasks. She prepared breakfast for her siblings.

Time to knock. She first goes to Jennie's room. She knocks it twice and says, "Jennie, let's eat now!"

"I will unnie!" Jennie replies back.

Now, the short girl with short hair makes her way towards the room of her brother.

"Oppa! Let's eat now!" She shouts and waits for a reply. Suddenly, the door opens revealing a boy with an angry face.

"O-oppa, w-why?" Kylie is stuttering now, she feels that there is something that Suho knows that must be kept in secret.

"Why didn't you told me how bad Baekhyun treats you?" He says and holds her hand. "Do you know why angry I am now?!"

"H-how did y-you know oppa?" She asks, did the boys (Chan and Xiu) told him?

"I heard you last night." He replies.

"I-i thought y-your away." She's keeps on stuttering.

"The manager told us to go home instead. I wanted to surprise you but I heard sobs saying how bad Baekhyun treats you." He's now in a worried state.

{A/N: How can this baby be bad? Tell me! He's the kindest bacon! [Sorry for the sudden pic]}

"I-i am sorry oppa." Kylie says and drops her head.

"I'm giving you the choice now, choose what's the best for you. I'll support you sis." He says and hugs Kim Kylie.

"Thanks oppa." Kylie hugs back.

"What did I missed? Why I everyone hugging?" Jennie asks who just got out of her room.

"Come here." Suho says and Jennie joins the embrace the Kim siblings shared.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Jennie says and they eat.

^^^

Everyone is busy, the staffs are busy, all kpop groups will be here and it will be a lot.