17; Again?!

Kylie roles at her bed and cuddles her blanket. The sunlight hits her that is reflected from the window.

She sits and rubs her eyes. What a wonderful morning. She gets her phone and a notification pops out.

From: Baekhyun

Kylie, remember, we have to go to the shop for your wedding dress.

Okay Baek, good morning.

She expected that her fiance will reply back but she ended with nothing.

She glances at the clock and it's already 6:17 am.

Time to cook breakfast.

She stands and makes her way to the kitchen.

She is surprised by seeing her cute little brother cooking food while her baby sister is serving the food to the table.

"Guys, I should be the one who's preparing breakfast." She says and sits to the chair next to her. Delighted by the presence of her two siblings doing something for her.

"Kylie, just give us this time to do something for you." Jun Myeon says and puts the fried eggs to the plate.

"Oppa is right unnie. You always do everything for the two of us. Let us do it this time." Jennie smiles and gets the plate of fried eggs to the table.

Jennie and Suho prepared fried eggs, bacon, hotdog and fruits. And they didn't forget the small bowl of Kylie's favorite, ketsup.

"You guys are so sweet." Kylie hugs her brother and sister. She will miss these two when she'll marry her so called fiance.

The other two hugs her back. There embrace lasted for a few minutes until Suho decides to break it.

"Kylie, we prepared fried foods for you. It's good with ketsup." Suho smiles and serves a plate to Kylie.

All of the sits on the table.

Jennie

Suho

Kylie

This is their sitting arrangement. Always, everytime they eat, they sit on their designated chairs.

They ate happily.

After eating, Kylie takes a bath and did her daily habits.

Her phone rings.

"Hello Baek?"

"Kylie, I'm on my way now."

"Ahhh, okay."

Baekhyun hungs up. He must be driving, Kylie thought.

"Oppa! Jennie! I'll go now!"

She takes a last glance on the mirror and heads to the front gate.

After a few minutes, a black car stops in front of the house. Kylie knows that it's Baekhyun so she just get in.

The trip is silent. But Kylie can see that Baekhyun is thinking of something.