21; Dinner

Taeyeon stands and makes her way to the kitchen and makes coffee. She likes to look at the window, then she remembered something, when someone dragged her from stage. That saesang fan.

She inserts her hands to her pocket and she realized that she left her phone at her room.

She goes upstairs again and gets her phone.

After a minute, a message pops out.

Baekhyun

Good morning my sunshine.

Lol Baek, we just met yesterday.

I miss you every second.

So corny babe.

Let's have a date pls.

How?

She will be with us don't worry.

Lol.

When?

This dinner. Will you be free?

I'm not busy.

I will come, where?

At that place

Okay babe.

She inhales the air of her sad atmosphere. She's alone and her friends are on their own respective houses.

And now she will have a date with her boyfriend. How happy she is now.

She drinks her coffee and a sad sigh comes out.

She wants to be free with the man that she loves. So sad that, that man will marry someone and that someone is not her.

"The Earth is so unfair." She says and makes breakfast for her own.

^^^

Kylie stands and makes her way to the kitchen and makes coffee. She likes to look at the window, still remembering the kissing scene that she saw.

She inserts her hands to her pocket and she realized that she left her phone at her room.

She goes upstairs again and gets her phone.

After a minute, a message pops out. She looks at it, will she open it or what?

Baekhyun

Prepare this dinner, we'll be going out with Taeyeon, you're an extra only.

Okay, Baekhyun

She inhales the air of her sad atmosphere. She's with her siblings but she can't clearly release her feelings to them.

And now her fiance is asking her to be an extra of his date with his girlfriend.

She sighs.

She will be marrying a man who loves another girl.

"The Earth is so unfair." She says and makes breakfast for her baby Jennie and elderly Suho.

She cooks food and prepares it.

The same process.

^^^

She's done on her makeup. Only a few adjustments only.

Her phone rings shortly. Someone texted her.

Baekhyun

I'm going to your house now.

Kylie doesn't want to reply anymore.

She goes out of her room sewing Suho being sad.

"Why are you sad oppa?" She asks as she looks at her brother.

"I can't believe that Baekhyun will be this bad." He says and releases a small sigh.

"He'll change oppa, don't worry you'll get wrinkles." Kylie says and goes out of their house. She waits at the gate for a few minutes then a car parks at the house.

She walks to the car and enters it. Distress is on her face. While Baekhyun is feeling bad to see her but is excited to meet Taeyeon.

After the long ride, they finally arrived to their destination. Baekhyun goes out first and opens Kylie's door, so that he will be lind in the eyes of others.

After that, they went to a private room. Taeyeon is already there. Baekhyun sits in front of Taeyeon while Kylie sits at the other table. With the perfect view of the couple.

"How are you dear?" Baekhyun asks as he eats his food.

"I'm fine." Taeyeon flashes a smile.

"Is the food okay?" Baekhyun asks as he puts some food to Taeyeon plate.

"It's good honey, don't worry." The two of them are so sweet not noticing the sad girl on their right side, eating peacefully at her table looking at them full with downcast.

^^^

After the dinner, Taeyeon goes to her home first leaving Kylie and Baekhyun at the room.

"Let's go." Baekhyun coldly says as he gets his coat. It's the second to the last week of November now. The wedding is fast approaching.

Kylie follows him peacefully.

"You know what? Let's eat again?" Baekhyun shows his box smile to Kylie. "It feels sad right?"

Kylie is surprised by this trait that Baekhyun shows.

Miracle

They walk at the table where Taeyeon and Baekhyun used to sit.

"Look at you, a sad ketsup."

He says and they ate.

Baekhyun suddenly feels this happiness with her.

°•°•°

Hello readers!

Sorry for updating sooo late. My exams are today. I'm dead.

Wish me luck!

I was busy in school, I didn't even get to rest clearly.

Sorry for the grammar errors and typos.

I know chap 20 is full with it too.

Saranghae!!!!

🌸🌸🌸