29; Japan

Kylie is now in Japan, she inhales the fresh air while waiting a taxi. After a while a taxi parks at her front and she gets in.

She arrives at her house there. Kim family is so rich that they also have a house in Japan.

She gets in the house and two maids greets her, showing her, her room and the different parts of the house.

The house is huge, more like a mansion. It has big gates and a garden.

A paradise.

After arranging her things to their places, after cleaning some things. She lays herself at her king-sized bed. Or for Kylie, queen-sized bed.
She's really tired from her flight. She fell asleep while resting.

****

Knock

Kylie stands from her bed. She walks to the door and opens it. Her maid tells her to go downstairs to eat dinner.

Maybe she must be used to face Japanese people from now on. At least, she's fluent in speaking their language. And also, she has a beauty of a Japanese girl.

She walks downstairs and sees different Japanese food served for her. She sits at the chair and looks at the delicacies that are in front of her..

"Do you have ketsup?" Of all the things the short girl can ask, she asks this..

"Of course ma'am." The maid says and goes to the kitchen to get what her ma'am wants.

The maid gets back with ketsup on her hands and gives it to Kylie.

Kylie enjoys eating more with ketsup.

After eating, she told the maids about her appointments for tomorrow.

Since she only has a year here, she must make the best out of it.

****

This is the day Kylie will achieve her dreams.

She gets in the van that is of course, owned by the Kims.

She is going to a place where singers/dancers go.

A company.

LH Entertainment

{A/N: LH is not a true company so that means I just made the name. BTW, it means Love Hate. Lol, so far from the topic right?}

Yes, she's going to be an idol at Japan for a one-year contract and if she will be popular or be accepted.

She will go back to South Korea to continue her dreams and may be a member of a K-pop girl group.

Yes she can do audition but she wants to forget Baekhyun.

And if she will be at Korea.

It will be hard.

Baekhyun is a star.

****

Kylie gets in the building seeing some familiar stars.

She gets to the office of Yeah. The head of LH Entertainment.

{A/N: Yes, the name is Yeah. It's not his real name, so even their head has a screen name.}

{A/N: Lee Soo Man is the head of SM right?}

{A/N: Soo Man is like the Filipino word suman which is a kind of food. We Filipinos only have it, maybe?}

{A/N: My friend even says Suman instead of Soo Man.}

{A/N: I'm saying too much.}