4; Conversation

Baekhyun pours the wine for Kylie and gives it to her.

"You acted good." Kylie compliments Baekhyun.

"Thank you." Baekhyun smiles lightly.

"You can always cancel it if you want to." Kylie lays her head down and holds her chopsticks.

"Even if I want to, I can't." Baekhyun said.

Kylie feels something, an unexplainable feeling. When she heard it, it's like she had been stabbed.

Like she felt the feeling when her first boyfriend left her. But this time, it doubled.

"Oh okay." Kylie said. She wants to go.

Why did Baek said that? Doesn't he know that it hurts? Of course he doesn't, I didn't tell him.

She thinks.

"You're a photographer right?" Baekhyun asks to change the topic.

He doesn't want to talk about that silly, useless garbage. That's how he calls the engagement.

"Yes. I had been a photographer of your group but I moved to BlackPink." She eats again.

"Why? Suho hyung is there." The young man asks Kylie.

"Suho oppa wants me to take care of Jennie more."

"Oh, I see." Baekhyun nods his head. "You also have to take care of your little sister." He eats. "But, you're really good at taking photos." He adds.

"Thanks."

"How's your life? How's your relationship with the group? You're really a legend. I'm a fan of the group you know?" Kylie feels awkward when asking these things.

She just wants to know, she's an eris.

"We're fine. You're an exo-l? Who's your bias? Dont tell me it's Suho hyung." Baekhyun asks.

"Oppa, my bias is Kai oppa." Kylie smiles lightly and glances to Baekhyun.

"Really? That byuntae?" A loud chuckle can be heard from him.

"Yah! He's a dancing machine that's why." Kylie pouts lightly.

This is going well. She thinks.

"Okay, so, who's your bias wrecker?"

"Chanyeol, ummm, D.O., ummm, Suho oppa and.... You." The you part is slightly silent.

Imagine, your bias wrecker will be your future husband.

"Good." Baekhyun resumes eating.

"Yah, where's my ketchup?" Kylie searches for her beloved ketchup. When she realized that there's nothing there, she asks Baekhyun if she can go outside.

She goes to the kitchen. "There you are my baby, I'm sad if you're not with me. So, stay with me always." She gets her lovely ketchup.

She opens the door lightly, but stops when she heard something.

"Baek, why did you accept it? I don't want to be a mistress. Come on Baek, you're going to marry that girl? Oh gosh, really? So, being plastic is life?"

"I'm sorry, I have to."

"When is the wedding?"

"Two months from now."

"I have two months with you then."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

When Baekhyun inserts his phone to his pocket, Kylie decided to get in.

"I'm back!" She shouted like she heard nothing.

Like she had not been stabbed, nor hurt.

Like she heard nothing.

She heard everything but she pretended that it's nothing.

"Why do you really love ketchup?" Baekhyun asks like nothing happened too.

"Because ketchup is life." Kylie smiles and puts it to her food.

The two of them acted like nothing happened. Like Baekhyun didn't call the girl. Like Kylie didn't hear it.

°•°•°

Hello readers!

Who's the caller?

Comment down!

Of course you know right?

Baek! Are you a playboy?

Hehe, a bacon turned into a playboy.

Saranghae

🌸🌸🌸