25; I'm Leaving

Kylie steps to the gate of a house and gives out a heavy sigh. Pressing the bell, she glances at the skies, it's blue at it has a minimum amount of clouds.

Unlike her, her heart is full of nimbus clouds which is wanting to pour rain, which is her tears.

The gate opens and a house maid shows in her proper uniform.

"Ma'am Kylie! How long did you last got home?! Your parents always miss you you know? By the way, come in, they will be happy to see you!" The servants greets her as the girl opens the gate widely so Kylie's car can get in.

Yes, she's in Busan now and this place is her parents house.

As they walk to the door, Kylie sits at the couch waiting for her parents to come to her.

Her mind if messed u that she can't even move to go, greet her parents.

"Kylie dear!" Kylie's Mom happily says as she gives her short daughter a hug. Her Mom is really missing her.

"I'm home." Kylie calmly says.

"You didn't told me that you'll come. What a great surprise, is your siblings with you?" Mrs. Kim asks.

"Jun Myeon oppa is busy while Jennie is filming for Blackpink's next comeback." Kylie looks at her mom, wanting to tell her the true reason why she is here.

"Why are you here dear? How's your engagement with Baekhyun? I know your plans, you know? But why didn't you came to your food tasting the other day? Is their any problem?" Her mom asks worrily.

"Kylie!" Mr. Kim arrives and hugs his beautiful daughter.

"Appa!" Kylie shouts and hugs him too.

"What a great surprise dear, why are you here?" Mr. Kim asks.

"That's what I'm asking too honey." Mrs. Kim says and looks at Kylie.

"Dear, is there any problem? You look sad." Mr. Kim asks identifying Kylie's emotion.

"Actually, I want to ask you something." Kylie starts and looks down.

****

"Baekhyun, terrace, again." Suho says as he ponts to the place he wants Baekhyun to go.

"O-okay hyung." Baekhyun says and goes to the terrace with Suho.

Jun Myeon inhales the fresh air looking at the amazing view of Seoul.

"What did you did to Kylie the other day?" Suho starts being serious.

"Nothing hyung." Baekhyun is getting nervous.

"Nothing?! Baekhyun! Stop saying those lies because I know that you slapped her and those are the reddish marks that I saw on her face that day!" Suho exclaims.

"I'm sorry hyung." Baekhyun lowers his head.

"And how dare you to curse? And worse, in front of her!" Suho shouts again.

"Sorry."

"You know Baekhyun? My sister did her best, and she did a great job. But you paid her those hurtful things." Suho calmly says.

"Sorry."

"I will not let a girl like her be a wife to a bad boy like you." Suho looks at Baekhyun, angry.

"I'm really sorry hyung, I'll fix things up, we'll get along." Baekhyun says.

"The two of you getting along is good. But now, Baekhyun, I don't think I want her to be your wife." Suho says.

"Please hyung."

"You had the chance Baek, you can just say no before. You have Taeyeon right? If you just did it, my sister would've been happier, not suffering."

"Hyung...."

"I can't believe that you're an EXO member."

OUCH. Baekhyun got hurt when he heard Suho saying that.

"Hyung?"

"An EXO member is caring, respectful, doesn't curse, doesn't hurt others, and honest." Suho says.

"Hyung."

"Why are you doing this Baek? Why did you treat my sister like that?" Suho switches the topic when he realized that Baekhyun was offended.

"Because I hate her in being my wife, and she's not my style and I don't know, I just hate her." Baekhyun is now honest.

"If you stopped she will not be messed up, if you just told Mrs. Byun to stop, by the way, why didn't you do that?"

"Because I know that she will not agree." Baekhyun looks down.

"Being honest is what will make you free. Baekhyun, I don't know if I can trust you anymore." Suho says and leaves the terrace. He leaves Baekhyun.

Baekhyun lands on his knees realizing everything. He did a bad thing, he's a bad boy.

If he had been just honest, this will never happen.

And now, Suho does not trust him.

It hurts more for Baekhyun, Suho is his leader, and is also the one that Baekhyun hurt.

****

"You can say in now dear." Mrs. Kim says and holds Kylie's hand.

"I-i don't want to ma-marry Baekhyun." A drop of tear is released by Kyliea.

"Why?" Mr. Kim asks.

"He loves Taeyeon appa, she is his girlfriend for a year and a yeah. I want to give him freedom." Kylie says.

"But the business." Mr. Kim says.

"If you are really partners with the Byun's, they must still accept your partnership even me and Baek will split up." Kylies says.

"Your daughter is right honey." Mrs. Kim says.

"Then, okay baby girl, what else?" Mr. Kim asks.

"And appa, if we will break up. I want to go to Japan and have a new career." Kylie smiles at them.

"It's up to you dear, we will support you." Mr. and Mrs. Kim hugs Ms. Kim.

"Thanks eomma, thanks appa."

°•°•°

Hello readers!

I made a mistake about Kris' deserve, it is a song ft Travis Scott.

It's up to you if you'll watch the MV, just prepare.

And May 18, 2018. My half sister and my cousins birthday! Happy birthday loves.

And this is also the day when Kris Wu, releases LIKE THAT

Go watch now!

Hope Tao will have a new song too.

And Luhan.

And guys, do you know how to download kdramas? Pls tell me how😇.

I want to watch Kai's drama and Baekhyun's as extras and such.

And also, I want to watch the dramas I love once again.

"Do kissing will make me pregnant?"

I love this part, which drama is this guys?

Saranghae!

🌸🌸🌸