24; Fight

Kylie's phone is ringing.

"Kylie, we will plan about our wedding's menu today, be sure to come." Baekhyun says.

"When, what time?" Kylie asks.

"3:00 pm."

"Okay Baek."

The short girl says and hungs up.

Kylie is full with crazy thoughts now, she wants to leave the person who hurt her the most and the one that she LOVED the most.

Things are just messier the more the time flies. Their wedding is next week so it's the last week of November now.

She doesn't want to marry the man she doesn't love at the same time the man who doesn't love her.

She goes out of her room and starts knocking at Suho's door. They are back at their house now.

Suho opens the door, he just woke up because of the knock.

"Why Kylie?" He asks as he rubs his right eye.

"Oppa, will it be okay if I'll cancel my wedding?" Kylie asks as she looks down.

"What! Why?" Jun Myeon says and pulls Kylie to his room after noticing Jennie coming out from her room.

"Why did you pulled me?" Kylie asks as she sits at Suho's bed.

"Give me a good reason on why you have to give up!" Jun Myeon asks her and raises his voice.

"Baekhyun doesn't love me no matter how I try and now, I don't love him too. He and Taeyeon unnie are throwing bad comments to me and it really hurts. Comments from their fans hurts and also, I'm tired." Kylie lowers her head, she's about to cry.

"Kylie those reasons are not enough for giving up." Suho pats her shoulder.

"He raised his voice to me and you, eomma and appa never did it to me! And he also told me that I suck like crap!" Kylie's crying.

"What! He did that to you!" Suho is disappointed of Baekhyun's trait.

"And it's the benefit for all of us, both of us will be free, he'll be free with Taeyeon and I'll be free with you and Jennie. The fans and the other idols will not believe a lie anymore and also, if our parents and Baek's parents really have good partnership, they will still have it even if we'll break up."

That are Kylie's conclusions.

"I heard enough Kylie, it's up to you now, if you'll end it or not I'll support you." Suho says and hugs his little sister.

"Thanks oppa." Kylie says.

^^^

"Why did you call me here hyung?" Baekhyun asks Suho. Both of them are on EXO's dorm at the terrace. Kylie is in her house.

"How's your relationship with my sister?" EXO's leader asks.

"Still, we are fine." Baekhyun fakely smiles.

"How's your relationship with Taeyeon?" Baekhyun's eyes got big and he looks at Suho.

"W-what?" Baekhyun stutters.

"Don't lie Baek, I know everything, how you treat Kylie and such." An angry face is shown by Suho.

"Hyung." Baekhyun is really speechless now.

"Baekhyun, I trusted you! My sister, she is special to me and I thought she will have a good time with you but look at what you did! You shouted at her! We never did it to her Baek, even our parents didn't did it to her!" Suho's temper is rising.