Character Intros

Alana Polluck: (me) She is a kind but stubborn girl who enjoys writing and is an introvert. At the same time, she loves books and collecting rocks. She has a very tomboyish personality and is pretty self-reliant. Unfortunately, she also doesn't ask for help and often does everything on her own. Endearing the pain that comes with it alone. She will defend others even if it means getting punched but she likely won't defend herself. Her favorite colors are purple and green. She loves metal music like Skillet but she has no talent for drawing, dancing, learning an instrument, or singing. She is five foot seven and has shoulder-length brown hair and green eyes. She is currently going to a boarding school away from home and she is fifteen. She is trying to balance work and school and still leave time for her writing. Her life really changed when she took in five weird roommates.

Odran Akio: or Green as his brothers call him. Seeing as his favorite color is green and so are most of his clothes. That and he and his brothers look so much alike that they almost have to wear different colored clothes. He has golden blond hair and stands five-foot-ten and a half inches tall. He also has freckles and brown eyes. Green is quick to look out for and take responsibility for his brothers. He always looks out for their well being and is not afraid to hurt someone to defend them. He is extroverted and loves the outdoors but is content anywhere his brothers are. His favorite hobby is free running but he doesn't have much time for it. (age 16)

  Rowan Akio: or Red. He is the sweetest person you will ever meet. He loves wearing red and baking special goodies for his brothers. His hair is almost platinum blond with curly tips and he stands five foot six inches tall. He has honey colored eyes and tons of freckles all over his nose and cheeks. Red also enjoys strange hobbies such as juggling fire. He is willing to do almost anything to make everyone smile. His feelings are easily hurt and he has a childish personality. However, he may be the most forgiving and optimistic person on the planet and extremely extroverted. (age 14)

Bluford Akio: or Blue. He is a stubborn and overall bullheaded boy. Once you get past the general bad attitude and the other jerkish qualities he really is like a big brother. He cares a lot more than he lets on and always stands up for his brothers. He has a quick temper and gets into fights a lot. But a strange quirk about him is that he is a complete clean freak. He has sandy blond hair and stands five-foot-nine-inches tall. His eye color is light blue and his favorite hobbies are boxing and rock climbing. Even though he doesn't show many emotions he is sort of in between an introverted and extroverted.  (age 15)

Violet Akio: call him Vio or risk getting on his bad side. Vio is very laid back and a huge bookworm. He is a tremendous introvert and doesn't really open up to that many people. He is quite the gentleman through and will pretend to enjoy your company even if he doesn't. He is extremely intelligent and is currently two grades ahead of everyone else. He is very loyal to his brothers and really cares about them (just don't tell Blue that.) He isn't just good at reading books he can read people and situations as well. So don't be surprised to find yourself crying next to him because he looked right through you. He stands five foot eleven inches tall and has muddy blond hair and floral purple colored eyes. (age 16)

Draven Akio: or his fitting nickname Shadow. He is mischievous and a total prankster. While he can be a bit insensitive at times he is always there for his brothers. He is as tough as Blue but as funny and light-hearted as Red. He might be the only person who can pull Vio into a social situation. He loves rave parties and has special psychic abilities that take his pranks to the next level. He is rebellious and enjoys hard rock and anything black. He has black hair with purple highlights and gray colored eyes. He stands five foot eight and a half inches tall but anyone who calls him short will rue the day. His favorite past time besides pranks is video games but he doesn't do much else and is a big slacker. He is also a flirt. (age 15)

_________

Vaati Devell: The brothers good for nothing cousin who drops by to cause trouble. Not too much is known about him. None of the brothers like him around and there just seems to be bad blood. He is seventeen has a few piercings and tattoos. He has red hair that is half shaved and yellow eyes along with a slightly darker skin color. He comes by the house whenever he wants and swipes some food and then stirs up some problems. He usually ducks out before he ever gets in trouble. He likes to play mind games with the five and there is a reason he smells like death. 

Ganon Devell: Even less is known about him than Vaati he is their uncle and the reason they aren't home right now. He is also the father of Vaati he is apparently very cold towards the other boys. Sometimes makes scary calls and threats. (age 56)