All Pain No Gain

I called in sick to my job before I slipt into a coma-like sleep. I knew that when I went to sleep it was Tuesday however when I woke up it was Thursday. I could barely move and everything hurt. Unfortunately, I didn't wake up out of choice the sound of someone kicking in the front door had me trying to sit up instantly. I reached for my bat prepared to smash some skulls but when I turned around the bat was snapped in two by one large hand. I tried to scream but they grabbed my throat. It was the same guy's big surprise that had beat me up in the alley. They were going to kill me but honestly, I didn't care. At least I didn't care at first, but when I saw them pointing at the mirror something in me snapped. I couldn't fight his grip and ripped and tore at his arm with my nails but before my eyes, I saw the scratches heal. I chocked as he tightened his grip one finger at a time as I stared at his intensely cold eyes. His eyes danced with enjoyment as I gasped desperately they swam with murderous intent. That made my blood feel like ice water and my will crumbled. They then dragged me through the portal with them. Why? Honestly, I was too scared to think about the possibilities.

A blast of colors and sickening spinning hit me like a brick as they stepped through the portal. I feel them drop my nearly unconscious body and I feel the hard ground and grass come and meet my figure. I strain to open my eyes to look up at a sky and a sun that was not my own. I heard one of the creeps talking a short distance away and I strained to hear them. "You... feel that? Our powers... ger than before." One of them walks over to me and I sit up and stare at him with venomous eyes. He picks me up by my right leg and says, "Let's test this. I curse you with this seal that you will never walk the same. May pain be your crutch in life only through death will this curse die!" Then the sickening crushing sound of my leg followed and my scream echoed through the fields. He dropped me like a rag doll and I let out a few more screams of agony. I almost couldn't look at my leg because of how broken it was. I nearly threw up and after a few minutes of torture, I was able to splint it. While those creeps just talked about where they needed to go and occasionally laughed at my attempts to move. On my leg, there was a large black symbol that looked like a snake without a head that had many bodies. But before I could examine it more they roughly picked me up and put me in a sack. I felt myself being tossed over a shoulder but I was done fighting. There is a limit to how much you can push someone before they break. My limit had been surpassed. I simply stared out the small holes in the sack hoping that I could just disappear into my sleep.