Victory! A Winner is You

Draven got up and smiled, "Well this isn't the way I wanted to show you my true appearance. I wanted to be cool about it." He chuckled trying to lighten the mood. Rowan stood up wiping away his tears and putting on his perky smile. "Yeah, we are all going to be okay, right Alana?" "Of course," I said smiling too. I walked over to Vaati and he stood to greet me. "What pleasure do I have to talk to such a fine Mademoiselle?" "Cut the crap Vaati. Why are they here? What exactly did you do to me?" "Cold as always my Dear maybe I need to warm you up some." He brought out the flame and I immediately looked away. Draven, Bluford, and Odran walked in front of me. Their eyes began glowing a gold color except for Dravens his eyes glowed a powerful red. "Fine, then I will leave all of you on this note. Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." He walked out after smiling unpleasantly at me. I let out a sigh of relief when he disappeared behind the door.

Vio put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Alana we appreciate you standing up for us but please don't put yourself in harm's way for our sake. Come and rest we have plenty to discuss. We are not from your world as you may have already guessed, rather we are from a parallel dimension in a timeline that you would consider more Middle Aged. Magic and dragons exist there along with dark lords and knights. All of us here are knights that defend our land which is called Hyrule. We are some of Hyrule's strongest warriors but recently we were teleported to this dimension along with our demented Uncle and cousin; where our powers have greatly diminished along with the fact that we couldn't return. So from that day forth, we have been trapped here. We have been in this world for about two years. Our powers include us being able to summon our weapons moreover they also allow us to increase our accuracy and strength. These powers were greatly weakened after we came here and I believe it is Uncle's doing. Do you have any questions?"

"Actually, no, everything you just said somehow makes sense. Except for one thing, Rowan, why did you decide to become friends with me if you guys were in this big of a pinch? Wouldn't it have been better to become friends with someone more important?" He smiled at me and said, "Because you stood up for yourself and you were very kind to me even though we didn't know each other. You also had a strong spirit and sense of justice. So I thought that maybe we could be friends. I knew that you wouldn't betray the trust of another." I smiled the way Rowan talked about me you would think I was a superhero or something."Your sweet, thanks, Rowan."

"So how exactly are we going to get out of here?" I asked hoping someone had a plan. Odran walked around the room examining the windows and doors, "Just as I thought barred windows and the doors are locked. He peeked through the keyholes, "And we have two guards. This isn't going to be easy. We are two floors up so we could jump into the bushes but that is risky. Vio how long would it take you to pick the locks on the window bars?" "Hmm, I don't know I don't believe I have the correct tools and this is a pretty complex lock. But with a little magic, I think I can have this undone in about an hour." Just then some guards entered the room and after a large struggle, they grabbed Vio, Odran, and Rowan dragging them out of the room. Bluford, Draven, and I tried to help but Vaati came in and we were quickly suspended. He smiled evilly and walked over to me. I was still unable to move and perspiration gathered on my forehead as I struggled against this unseen force. "You have seen Dravens true form how about checking out mine?" He caresses my face and I bit his finger. I smirk as he backs away. "If you want to be like that Dearest, then I can play too." His eyes suddenly looked so much darker. Draven's power kicked in freeing me and Bluford. I backed away from him as he revealed his true form. Wings broke through the back of his shirt they were pointed and leathery. His eyes looked very cat-like suddenly and a third eye appeared on his forehead. I gasped and Draven pulled me behind him. As swiftly as his powers took control something else changed as well. I felt a breeze whip across the room suddenly and by the look on Draven's face, this was a good thing. "Good job Vi," he whispered before his skin turned completely black and he pulled me and Bluford down into the shadows. I heard Vaati let out a yell and run in the direction of the breeze. We followed him but everything looked weird. It was the same but different. I guess it's hard to explain.

But we soon reached the others and they were fighting Ganon. Who for some reason turned partially into a boar looking thing. He even had tusks and floppy ears. If it wasn't such a serious situation I would be on the floor laughing right now. Draven pushed us out of what he referred to as the Dark World. Their powers had returned I guess because each of them held a glowing weapon. Vio used a bow that shot powerful glowing arrows at his enemies and sometimes they exploded. Odran used a sword and he was terrifyingly fast with it. He sliced through the guards in seconds. Bluford smashed the floor so hard with his hammer that I was afraid the floor would break beneath our feet. Rowan used a rod that shot both fire and ice. He didn't look like he was in control all of the time so I kept my distance. Then there was Draven his shadow powers allowed him to copy everyone else's weapons. He could dive in and out of battle. But even with all of this they still seemed to be loosing. They weren't up to full strength and they were about to be cornered. And what was I doing? Nothing! What could I do? Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Vio trying desperately to shoot something behind Ganon. There was some kind of magical sphere it looked pretty important. And because everyone else was either fighting Vaati or trying to dodge Ganon's attacks no one able to get to it. At one time there was apparently two but one of them had an arrow hole in it which I am guessing was thanks to Vio. I had to make a run for it there was no other way. I glance behind me and in horror I see a black flame blazing toward me. There was no way I could dodge it so instead I jumped and let it propel me into the glowing orb. Once it hit me I felt my body start to shut down. My stomach churned and I heard Vaati's voice whispering to me as though he was right next to me even though he was across the room. His voice was so so calming that I almost forgot what I was doing. The flame slammed me into the wall inches away from my target. My strength crumbled and I threw the last of it into smashing the orb with my body. Thank you gravity! I felt it hit the floor and then give in to my weight. The glass shattered and I saw blood pool from my arm. But the moment I smashed the ball colored light filled hues raced into the room. I heard Ganon scream as a giant portal opened up underneath his feet. Sending him sprawling into the unknown. Vaati followed after him though not by choice as Draven sent him flying with a powerful blow to the jaw. The guys jumped over the portal and ran over to me. My vision was beginning to blur and my tongue was already too numb for me to speak. Draven cradled my head as Odran used some kind of healing potion on my arm. I felt life spring back into my body but I didn't move from Draven's lap. He leaned his head down and we kissed. I never wanted this moment to end it was perfect. But if I could exclude something from that minute it would be Bluford making kissy faces and noises in the background. I finally got up and chased him around while everyone else cheered me on and laughed. In the end, we all fell into a pile of laughing and tangled up bodies.