Sex

Klaus slowly made his way over to me, his hand extending out and brushing away a strand of hair that had fallen in my face. I bit my lip, in both anticipation and... I guess lust. I was extremely attracted to klaus at this point in time. He looked me up and down, then gripped my hips and pulled me into him, lifting me slightly to his level.
I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. We both pulled away for a quick second and he pulled off my shirt, and I returned the favour by pulling off his. He picked me up and pushed me onto the table, slowly climbing on top of me. I stared up at him for a moment, before he lowered himself down and bit into my neck, slowly sucking at the skin. I let out a gasp and tilted my head for him.
After a while we moved to his bedroom and... well I think you know.

I woke up the next morning, Klaus' arm wrapped around me delicately. I slowly pulled my way out of his reach and sat up, picked up my bra from the ground beside his bed and pulled it on slowly.
'Running away, little wolf?' His voice startled me from behind. I looked back at him while clipping up my bra. I stayed quiet, picking up my top from the ground and pulling it on.
He touched my shoulder, pulling it back slightly.
'What?' I looked at him.
'That mark. I've seen it before.' He stated, sitting up further.
'Yeah, it's a birthmark. People have those.' I retorted. 
'In my considerable lifetime, I've only seen that mark on a handful of others, all from the same bloodline - a werewolf clan that once thrived throughout much of what we now call Louisiana.' He told me, my mood suddenly shifting.
'Don't lie to me. Not about this.'
'Hayley, I wouldn't..'
I started at him for a moment, considering whether to believe him or not.
'Tell me.' I told him, and we both got up. After we'd gotten properly dressed he lead me into his library.