How Things Change

~Sophie's POV~
The second I found out that Niklaus Mikaelson -the notorious vampire/werewolf hybrid- had gotten a werewolf pregnant, I knew that the baby would be the key to taking down Marcel and his goons. My sister, Jane-Anne, had done a spell to confirm that the werewolf was pregnant, and then all that we had to do was bring the wolf back to the cemetery and link her to me.

Well, it wasn't as easy as asking her to come with us, it never would've been. Instead we lured her out to the backstreets of the city and took her from there. We weren't intending on causing an accident, but for some reason she'd swerved and crashed long before she got close to us.
By the time we pulled her out of the car she'd almost healed but was still unconscious.

It made it easier on us getting her to the cemetery, but by the time she woken up, she was pissed. One of  the witches, Derek, has her chained up in one of the tombs. We haven't told her about the pregnancy yet, but we don't want her flipping out and harming herself or the baby.

We'd already booked her in with a doctor to get a proper checkup on the baby, and the best thing was that we could cast a spell on the doctor to ignore anything Hayley says. Now all that was to do was tell Hayley she was impossibly pregnant, the father was a notorious psychopathic hybrid, we were going to use her unborn baby to control the father, or we were going to kill both her and the baby.

~ Elijah's POV ~
Hayley had left a few days ago, and Niklaus was absolutely livid. There was about 3 things in his study that weren't broken.
He hasn't said much since he found out she'd stolen his car and left without a goodbye. There's random bouts of him muttering to himself that she's a bitch, and going on about how he's going to need a new car.
I heard a car door shut outside, and walked over and opened the door to greet two police officers.
A frown passed onto my face as I realised no good could come from the conversation that was about to happen.

The police informed me that they had found Niklaus' car this morning, totalled, and covered in blood.
They haven't found a body, but there was a trail of blood leading away from the car, and then it suddenly ended. They offered their condolences, not that their words changed anything that happened. After they'd left I slammed the door, and slumped into my chair, the sadness sweeping through me. I was eventually wisked away into sleep.