Chapter 8

We sit there unmoving for a solid minute before Morgan speaks up,"How do we know that this just isn't a ploy to get us to trust you and all of this is just a lie?"

I take a deep breath I expected this." First off how in the heck do you think I would be creative enough to make that up? And second off when have I ever given you reason to doubt me? If you had ever asked me I would have told you but you asked me general questions. Such as do you have any siblings? I answered that with a yes as it broke my heart. You didn't even realize because i didn't want to expose you to the pain I deal with everyday but I  only lied to you when it was necessary to keep Andy alive. And even then I hated it. Despite my story I hate lying and the FBI realized this.It's the reason that we were only approached once during our cover and that was to make sure that we knew the consequences of getting too close to you guys."

I couldn't take it, I tell them the truth and she doesn't believe me, despite what she might think I never lied to her. Never. I stand up and walk out of the room leaving them to stew in their thoughts.

As soon as I hit the doors that lead to outside, I take off. Andy is there to protect them and I just can't take it. Before I know it I am 2 miles away and much more calm then when I began. I turn tail determined to make it back to them and hopefully make them understand.

A couple of minutes later I am once again standing in the doorway of the school. But something is wrong, there is no sound. It is dead silent. They wouldn't have left would they?

Hey this is the Author, sorry for taking so long to update and then the crap chapter, but I have a great big writers block and very limited access to Weefee(You mere mortals calleth it WiFi) Please forgive me for this it not my fault.