Boys

Author's note: Hey you guys! Sorry for the wait, I've had a very busy weekend. Hope you like the new chapter!

Y/N POV

Yesterday was... eventful to say the least. Before you moved here life seemed pretty simple, no drama, no boys, no romance. Everything was mostly platonic, sure there were crushes and the occasional hand holding but no one was really ever into you. Now you already had three guys seemingly chasing after you and only one of them wasn't a creep.

You had already gone to school and left, still numb but skipping wasn't the answer, neither was going home to face Tracey. There was no winning. You continue the normal path back to your host family's house. You were planning on heading right upstairs to finish your homework but had no idea what was waiting for you.

"Hey (Y/N)" and there Tracey was, hair and all.

"Hi." You say quickly back. Avoid him and you'll be good you keep thinking. It didn't work.

"Can I talk to you for a sec? Please? Then I'll leave you alone," he looks really desperate so you decided to be the bigger person and listen. 

"Fine," you let out.

"Okay, here it goes. I like you like I like you a lot. You're pretty and have such a good personality and I love it when you put your hair up and just talk and pretty much do anything in general. You're just perfect and I think we could be really good together. And I'm sorry I've been kind of a jerk, but it's just because I get so nervous around you and don't know how to act. So, if you could overlook that, would you like to go out with me? I promise I'll stop acting like trash" 

You sit there for a minute kind of dumbfounded. Did he actually just ask you out? It was only when you got your act together you realized you deserve better than him. He was a jerk and you weren't about to let your first boyfriend be a mistake. 

"Tracey, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say no. I'm really sorry but I just don't like you like that."

His face got red and you could see the hurt in his eyes. You were starting to feel bad until he opened his mouth, "It's because of that zombie, isn't it? Well, guess what, I'm sure he won't want to continue his little cheating scandal with you after it's plastered all over the school. You will regret saying no"

You stare at him, anger in your face. How could someone be so evil? You didn't realize the full amount of consequences that interaction would have until after.

Author's note (#2): I will try to update again tonight, but if not a new chapter will definitely be coming tomorrow :)