001 » dylan's success

HOW POPULAR CAN DYLAN SILVERS GET?
Kendra Martin | e!news

HOW POPULAR CAN DYLAN SILVERS GET?Kendra Martin | e!news

via instagram

Dylan Silvers, the 22 year old who's climbed higher up the makeup tutorial business faster than most. As you all know, this sister hasn't always been YouTube famous, she got her start from simply being born to Ford and Angeline Silvers--one of Hollywood's most famous and tragic love stories.

Five years ago when they passed, the eldest sister, Percy, took guardianship of the other four girls and that's when Dylan started to rise up the ranks.

Since she was 17, Dylan has been making makeup videos for YouTube and currently stands at 9 million subscribers. Also worth noting, the fact she just hit 600k followers on Instagram.

Dylan is the most outspoken of the sisters, clapping back and throwing shade across all platforms. Percy, 25, is a model and was seen last night with yet another mystery date. Logan, 22, and Dylan's twin, has a popular Instagram page featuring her love for her plants. Reed, 19, has one of the most followed tumblr pages for the book reviews she writes. And finally, little 15 year old Elliot who we don't actually know much about because she's rarely in the limelight and has no social media accounts.

Another thing is, who is she seeing? Surely there must be someone. A girl that beautiful doesn't seem like she should still be on the market? What lucky lady is going to steal her heart?

What do you think about Dylan's success? Is she right where she should be, or just a little overrated?

Join the conversation on Twitter with
#DylansSuccess