character ask » part two

any questions that are asked after i post this will be added, so don't think you can't ask any more

dylan

do you want kids?

yeah, absolutely. kelsey and i have actually talked about this and we decided we'd adopt a baby or two. i'm so excited to start a little family with her!

kelsey

when did you realize you were in love with dylan?

it's a super lame story. it was in new york and we were just laying around in the hotel room. we had just ordered breakfast and, knowing my girlfriend, i ordered an extra plate of bacon. she reached over to my plate to grab a piece, and before she did, she just gave me this look like she knew what i'd done for her and she was thanking me just with her smile. and that made me go 'holy shit' and it's because i realized i was in love with her.

sprayberry

how did you meet dylan?

i met percy first actually because teen wolf and company percy's with go to the same studio for shoots. a month or two later, percy brought silvers to one of her shoots. i literally bumped into silvers while she was holding a croissant and then of course the nerd quoted that vine and we laughed about it. best friends ever since.

what is your favourite thing about dylan???

she's always fun. she's one of those girls that boost your mood just being around her. she's always down for a good time. and she's surprisingly really funny, which you wouldn't guess based on what a huge dork she is. but yeah she's cool, i kinda love her so i keep her around.