Epilogue

"Be sure to come for the next check-up, or else I'll personally go to your house, Izaya."

"Since when did you become such a nagging person, Morinaga? It's not like I skip all the check-up, I always come, right."

"....Yes, you always come, but not on-time. You always come when it's become unbearable. I know that you already well informed it,....but please be careful. You know that's, if it became too..."

"...I know, Morinaga.....we all knew, right." Said Izaya as he sit-up from the bed. A large hand grasp to his small hand, stop his movement.

"Izaya....I'm...really sorry. I am a failure...not as a doctor, but also...as your nii-san..."Said Morinaga as tears slowly dripping on the white sheet. Although they're not blood related, but he and Izaya had known each other since they're little. He treats Izaya as his own little brother. However, what's more is the secret that they keep between both of them.

Slowly, Izaya turn around and hugging the shaking white-coat brother.

"...Nii-san...it's not your fault. It is naturally, since we both knew it. Furthermore, I am truly lucky to still be alive until now." Smoothly rubbing the back, to calm.

"You knew, right now I am enjoying my life without any regret. Each day I am really thankful that I'm still breathing. And you know who make it? It's you, Nii-san. Without your effort, I am not Orihara Izaya, the well-known infamous informant in Tokyo, right?"

"Hehehe..You always know how to cheer me up. If not, you cannot be this famous." Said Morinaga as he wraps his large hand around Izaya's small wrist.

"...I am always here for you, Izaya. Even he or the world despise you, I always be on your back."

Trails of tears start dripping from Izaya face.

"...Thank you..."