Chapter 9

"...Omacetaxine mepesuccinate. Why did you have it, Izaya?"

The other ends of the receiver keep on silent.

"Izaya...I am asking you, why did you have it? If you insist to keep on silent and not telling me any of it, I will tell Shizuo what this medicine is for since he is the one that give it to me and insists me to investigate it." Shinra tried to attract Izaya's attention.

"I don't see any advantages on you if you keep on silent about this. I knew what it uses for, but how come you have it? Are you sick, Izaya?"

"For how long did you start taking this medicine? Why would you never consult anything with me. Didn't you say that I am your best friends." Shinra feels frustrated with Izaya attitude that keeps on anything important by himself.

.

.

.

"...Let's meet up, Shinra. But not tomorrow. I will call you later for the date. Just for a meantime, please... don't say anything to Shizu-chan. You can also ask Celty, since she knew a bit about this."

"Alright. You promise me that you will call me. I keep on your promise, Izaya."

"Thank you, Shinra."'

The conversation ends.

'As expected, Celty might know about it since she is "special". Thus, she might already notice something unusual from Izaya or else she would have never been asking him matter regarding to Izaya.'

"For now, I just need to wait and ask Celty." murmur Shinra as keep on thinking on how he should explain to Shizuo if his expectation is true.

[Several hours before – Shinjuku]

His phone once again rings, it show new incoming messages.

"Should I reply it first? Nah, I need to get ready first, or else Morinaga will keep on nagging me." Izaya go directly into the washroom, leave his phone on the bed without checking the sender. Before he could go in, the phone keeps on ringing with non-stop incoming message. Giving up on getting the bath, he pick-up the phone.

"If this from Namie, I will be sure to block her tomorrow." Unexpectedly, the sender was not Namie, but from Celty.

[Izaya, can we meet up for a while? Maybe just for a couples of minutes.]

[Izaya, I am at your front door right now. Please open up.]

[Could you open or else I will tell Shinra about the matters before. It keeps bugging me.]

[Open up or else I will just burst your front door.]

'Sigh, she sure persistence.' Quickly he replies to Celty or else she will just burst into his house while Morinaga is still in the house.

[Wait me for 5 minutes. I will come down right now.]

Izaya step out from his room and went down to the living room. Morinaga still pack several items at the living room, such as his computer, book and others important items.

"Nii-san, my friend is outside right known and she insisted to meet me. Can i?"

"Why would your friend come to visit at this hour? And who's this friend?" ask Morinaga as he being too overprotective after the previous event with Shizuo.

"Nah, its about something important and you already meet her before. It just that she had something to talk with me regarding to the previous events." Said Izaya as he walks to the door. In front of him, Celty already waiting.