CHAPTER 3

“…Nii-san…Help me!!”. The pains become unbearable. His head feel like it is being splitting. His body also feel cold and he non-stop shivering. Unable to hold back or withstand the pain. 

Shock upon hearing to Izaya’s voice, Morinaga stop fooling around and being serious. “Don’t turn off the phone and try to stay awake until I reach at you. I’m out right now.”

Swiftly Morinaga reach out his key and beg, and try locating Izaya position by the tracking system that he installed in Izaya’s phone.

‘Please, Izaya. Be strong.’ pray Morigana as he drove swiftly to the given location from the navigation.
.
.
.
Rain slowly dripping down. Dim light from the streets lamp give a little light in the alley. At the quiet and small alley, a shivering small figure can be seen. Izaya hold tightly onto his phone. He listen to Morinaga’s chattering to ensure he still in conscious. Sometimes he responds by giving any sound as long he can ease the other listener.

‘If I knew this would happen, I’ll never take detour to that monster. If I knew it, I had changed the meeting location. Even I knew that he hate me, why am I still….still clinging to hope that he would forgive me? What do I expect from him?’ swallow in deep thinking, Izaya unaware his surroundings.

A black figure walks slowly towards him. A little too late for Izaya aware his surroundings, a hand touched and slightly shaking his shoulder. A PDA shoves on Izaya face.

[What are you doing at here under this rain, Izaya?]

“Celty…. How come you are at here? Does Shinra call and asking you for me?” ask Izaya, masking his condition.

Celty shakes his head and types on her PDA. [Are you injured? You do look pale. Do you want me to take you to Shinra?]

“It’s nothing. Just a little bit tired after my chasing game with Shizu-chan.” Izaya give his usual smirk to cover up.

Celty didn’t say anything for a second. Finally she type on her PDA and showed it to Izaya. [You know, you could just leave him alone. You know, you are just human as everyone else. You might want to be more careful when you encounter with Shizuo.]

“ HAHAHAHAHAHA….It’s very unlike you, Celty! To take care of me and advise me.”

Celty didn’t move or say anything. She just stands there quietly. [Izaya….. Maybe I should not say this, but you know who am I, right?]

Izaya remain quiet. This time Celty type her PDA slow and careful. [Izaya…… I can see it. Each time I saw you, your light….. Your light is….]

“STOP IT, CELTY!! JUST… ….STOP IT.” Shout Izaya.

At same time, a car stops near to the alley. The man in the car runs as fast as he could to the given coordination. Run past the other person, he kneels beside Izaya. He opens his bag and pulls out syringe and a small bottle.

“Izaya, it may hurt a little bit, but endure it.” Morinaga inject the clear liquid into Izaya. His others hand hold tightly on the other’s coat.

“Ok, it finishes. Let’s get back to our home.” Morinaga pull out his coat and wrap on Izaya. Carefully, he lifts and holds Izaya in his hand. As Morinaga turn around, he quite shock to see there’s other person beside him and Izaya.

“I am really sorry. It’s quiet rude of me for not aware of my surroundings. Are you Izaya’s client or friends?”

[No. I am just his acquaintances from his work. May I knew, who are you?] Ask Celty.

Before Morinaga could reply and asking for further, Izaya pull his shirts.

“Nii-san….let’s goes home. I am cold.” Smile softly, he bid farewell to Celty.

“Celty….please keeps what you saw here and about that matters from anyone, include Shinra. If you want to know it, someday I’ll tell you.” Said Izaya before they went into the car.