CHAPTER 1

Leisurely Izaya skipping along the Ikebukuro’s road, as he finish meeting with the assigned client. As usual he pick a little of his time spending to tease “a certain person” there.

“Hehehe..I can’t wait to see his reaction. What destruction he will do?” said Izaya as he run to the nearest building which locating his target person.

At certain distance, Izaya sharply thrown his flicks blade before it stopped by a strong hand before it reach his target.

“…Shi…zu-chan…long time no see. Are you missing me?” Smirking as he slowly skipping backwards.

“..YOU FLEA!! How dare you to come to Ikebukuro!! Do you have a death wish by come to me directly, flea. If so, then I’ll gladly to end you here right now!!!”

Shizuo began chasing Izaya. At his right hand, the stop sign start swinging to sweep the irritating flea out of Ikebukuro. For Izaya this “cat-dog chasing game” fill the void in his heart, keep him far away from his fear and insecurities. However, for Shizuo that’s not more than a game for Izaya to annoy and disturbs his daily life. That the reason as he go all out when he confront with Izaya, as he really wish for the flea to keep away from his sight, from Ikebukuro.

As their “cat-dog chasing game” continue for 10 minutes going from the small alley up to the top of building, Izaya start to feel that his already reaching his limit. Izaya start to feel cold and his ear start to buzz. His left hand rooming in the pocket for his medicine. Unluckily, it is not in his usual pocket.

Shit, I must have dropped it earlier. I need to hurry up leaving before Shizu-chan reach here. Before the worst thing happen.

Swiftly, Izaya turn back to the door. However….

“IZAAAAYAA…WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO? JUST STAY THERE FOR ME TO SEND YOU DIRECTLY TO HELL!!”

Shit

“Hahaha, I just think to check on you, since you surely take your time up here. As you can see, I am quite a busy man. So each second are precious, not like you, Shizu-chan.”

His eyes slowly clouded along with the continuous buzzing in his ears. Steadily, Izaya walk directly to the door that’s behind Shizuo. He knew that jump down is not the best option in his current state. However, to get pass Shizuo is the same as he jump down. Both are highly risk, but if he can persuade he can be safe. And that’s only the optional…

“Tsk..do you think I have a lot of free time like you, flea? If it’s not because of you disturbing my days, I still doing my job.”

“It’s so lovely, for Shizu-chan willingly leaving his job just to see me. Are you really love me so much? But, I am not your privilege. I have humanity to love.” Said Izaya in hope Shizuo will moving from the exit.

“YOU…SHITTY FLEA! Who is love you? I am really sure that all humanity despises you and praying for your death.”

Hearing it really stab deep inside Izaya.
“So Shizu-chan…. Are you..deep inside also wishing for my death?”