CHAPTER 2

"So Shizu-chan.... Are you..deep inside also wishing for my death?"

Izaya patiently waiting for the answer from Shizuo.

Shizuo shock by the Izaya question. It is first time ever for Izaya to ask him and the question is really unlike him. "Of course!!"

Shizuo see Izaya's body shock and trembling after hearing his answer. Meanwhile, Izaya stay there hardly holding his tears upon hearing it.
.
.

"....While I being calm right now, you should go, flea. Before I truly kill you here." Said Shizuo as he move from the exit door.

Izaya walk to the door. As before his feet reach to the door, his hand being pull roughly backwards by Shizuo.

"As a final warning, don't ever come to Ikebukuro. If you still come.... Do I need to say it?" roughly he releases Izaya hand.

"....I cannot promise you about that."

As Izaya run down the stairs as fast as he could before Shizuo reach out for him again. Izaya run to small alley, quite far from the previous location but still far from his house. In the current state it very risky to walk or taking any public transportation. Whoever sees him in this weak state will not hesitantly try to hurt or kill him. He needs help...

'Ring...Ring....Ring...Ring'

"Kishitani house. Good evening and may I know who is on the phone" the receiver answer.

"..Shinra, it's me, Izaya. Is Celty at home right now? I have some job for her." Izaya speak calmly to cover up his pain.

"Izaya, it's been awhile hearing your voice! I'm really sorry about that; Celty is out for another job right now. You can leave her massage on me. I'll relay it to her later on."

"Is that's so." Said Izaya, sound quite regretful. Although Celty quite hate him, but Izaya knew that Celty is the best choice for him right now. For now, his last hope is....

'It is a bad choice to call on him. He will nag me non-stop.'

His ears continuously buzz and it became louder. His head begin to throbbing harder and painful. His phone slip-off of his hand, as Izaya clutching his head and ears. He moans and groans in pains. Tears slip down his eyes.

"....IZA...IZAYA!....IZAYA!...IZAYA!...Are you alright? Just now, you sound like in pain. Where are you? Should I go to you?" worried by his friend, Shinra try to locating Izaya.

"..Uhh..It's...It's nothing Shinra. Sorry to disturb you." Hurriedly he ended the call. If Shinra knew about his condition, he will never let him go. By using the speed-dial, Izaya call him.
.
.

"Good evening my little Iza-chan. It's really weird for you to call me before the date of appointment." Morinaga answer playfully.

Uncontrollable Izaya begin to sobbing. "...Nii-san...Help me!!".