1:the phone call

Laura's POV

The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and obviously cars are honking...wait a minute cars are honking. I started finding my phone see that it is 8:43....oh my god school starts at 9:30 I have to run... I quickly grab a orange t-shirt with white jeans and my pink towel and rushed to my bathroom.... I brushed my teeth well and took a hot shower and came out from my bathroom. I combed my hair into a high ponytail and applied my lip gloss. I am not much of a make up girl. I grabbed my bag took my writing book and headed down stairs into the kitchen.

I saw my sis Vanessa making eggs and bacon for the breakfast. She is the best sis in the world.

"Morning sleepy head"she said. "I know I woke up late, am sorry but my alarm didn't ring today", I said making a whinny face. "Well thats a convincing excuse", she said and I replied with a pouty face," its true","okay okay I believe you, I am going to college, here's your breakfast and should I drop you?"she said while handing me my breakfast."nope, Raini is coming to pick me up". "Okay then see you bye" and with that she grabbed her bag and car keys and left. I ate my breakfast, locked my home's door and was waiting for Raini sitting on the bench which is in my garden right in front of my home.

I was getting bored because as usual raini is late. I took my pencil and writing book and started completing my new song...this book contains my all creations like my poems songs and my stories..not exactly stories I just write certain points which comes to me....my real stories are in my laptop. I heard a car horn saw raini is their... finally... I grabbed my bag , my book and myself towards the car and sat down on the passenger seat.

"Hey"I said giving her a hug,"you are late again", "sorry you know I don't like going to school" she said. "What's with school and you. Its so fun there"I said trying to cheer her up. "The only thing which is interesting there is Nicolas Wilson" she said. "Ughh" I said that in disgust. "You are really weird laura. He is the most handsome student in our school...every girl has a crush on him." She said with dreamy eyes. "He is weird, flirty and pronounce library as liberry". "So what?" She said shrugging her shoulders. "You really want to do this argument now?"I said a bit angrily, "okay fine no I don't, and here comes our prison". She said driving in the school's parking lot. I just rolled my eyes and walked with her into the school. I went to my locker and was preparing for my next class when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Laura" said the so called 'handsome' person. "What do you want Nicolas?"I said really not interested in talking. "Call me nic" he said. " I am not going to call you that, anything else?" I said facing my locker once again. "Just you are looking beautiful" he said in a flirty tone. " And you are looking dumb, I have class to attend so bye" I walked away not even waiting for him to respond. I was going to my class when my phone rang. It was a unknown number and I picked up

(PHONE CONVO IN CAPS)

LAURA:HELLO

PERSON:HEY, IS THIS LAURA MARANO?

I heard a familiar voice but was not able to recognise it

LAURA:YES I AM

PERSON:HI, I AM ROSS LYNCH
____________________________________________________________________________________________Hey everyone...so I uploaded my first chapter...tell me how was it. What do you think about the phone call....was it really Ross or a prankster....and if he is Ross then why did he call
Well if you want to find out tune into next chapter... I will update it soon
Till then
Keep voting and commenting
Bye!