8:R5 home

Recap: Ross and Laura had a L.A. tour and Ross gifted Laura a time turner.
_____________________________________

Continued...

Me and Ross were heading home. I was so tired. The car stopped and I looked towards my left.

"Ross I thought we were heading home"

" We are home. The R5 home"

I was shocked. It looked like a dream.

"Y-yo-you mean I'm standing in front of the music palace" I said almost stammering. "Yeah.. you can call it that" Ross said casually which for me was not casual at all.

Not even a whimper was coming out of my mouth. It was huge, beautiful and as I said a dream. My mouth was hanging and Ross helped me getting out of my trance by closing my mouth. "You shoud be happy that there are no bugs here". "Shut up" I said.

"Wanna go in miss Marano?"

"I don't see any reason mr. Lynch"

"So come on"

He then took me inside. It was good. Oh whom am I kidding? It was gorgeous. I so love this house.

"You seem a little tired. Why don't you take a nap. My Room is the last one towards left upstairs. You can use it" Ross said. "You sure?" I asked as it is his room. "Yeah I am, now go, cause if I need you I'll wake you up, so you are having a very lil time." He said like a child. I just let out a chuckle and went upstairs. Good night.
________________________________________________

Everything is black but I can hear a loud sound. Ughh I so hate when someone disturbs my sleep. Ok thats enough, I can't take that sound anymore. I think its time to wake up. I woke up and switch on the lights. Rubbed my eyes a lil bit and went to bathroom to wash my face. I came out of the bathroom all fresh. That sound doesn't seem to slow down.

I walked downstairs following the sound and stopped at a voice. I was not able to listen to it clearly. I moved more towards it and end up in front of a room.

"I was solo living YOLO till you blew my mind

Like damn you could be the one that could mess me up

I can't let you can't let you PASS ME BY"

I saw Ross singing with his band and then all the members started singing

" Oh oh, Oh oh, Oh oh I can't let you pass me by

Oh oh, Oh oh, Oh oh I can't let you pass me by

Oh oh, Oh oh, Oh oh I can't let you pass me by"

And then Rocky did the last strum of his guitar and the song was over. I could never imagine my song could sound that awesome. And they improved the chorus part. And the music was perfect. The song is perfect. They are perfect. While I was talking to me, Rocky saw me and said, "Hey Laura, you're up" I nodded my head. " So how much did you like it?" Ross said giving a nervous look.

"Beyond my expectations, too good guys, thanks for choosing this song"

"Keep your thanks for later, do you wanna know how much we like it?" Rydel said

I again nodded. It was my turn to be nervous.

"WE WANT YOU TO BE OUR OFFICIAL SONG WRITER" they all said in unison at the top of their voice. Shocked? Surprised? These are just understatements. My feeling right now is way more than it.

"I-I-I have s-school"

It was Riker's turn now,"we thought about it. You and Ross are of same age and he is home schooling. Is it okay if you join it?"

"That means I'll never see my friends?"

Ratliff started to talk, " you know what, its okay we'll wait you can complete your gradua..."

"I'm ready" I said cutting him. There expressions weren't as I expected. They were not happy.

"Laura its ok if you don't want to now, we'll wait" Rydel said.

"Yeah it's just a matter of six months" it was Riker

"No guys I want to, I never thought about making my songwriting as a career but now I can imagine how it would be. I really really want to." I told them.

"Are you sure?" Ross asked, concern plastered all over his face. "Yes Ross". Then I heard Rocky playing a tune on his guitar.

"Guys we got a song writer, R5 hug" Rocky said and all the faces around me lightened up and all of them group hugged. There are the expression that I was waiting for.

And then Ratliff spoke " What are you doing there? Come on join us" and I went over to them and joined there group hug. I am where I belong to be. Hey thats a good line I can use it in some song.

We ended our group hug.

"Hey guys what do you say, lets play CRAZY 4 YOU for our amazing songwriter."

"Oooh yeah" and they all started playing my second song. As hit as the first one. I was just sitting aside, admiring the band and my fate.....
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey peeps

Are you too fangirling? I don't why I am. I already knew what was gonna happen but then also I'm doing it. Maybe its because of the the Raura sickness 😂😂
Hopefully I'll update soon
Till then
Keep voting and commenting
Bye!