9: Teacher(s)

Recap: R5 asks laura to be their official song writer and she agrees..
______________________________________________
Continued....

I woke up in my bed to my new world. A wonderful world that now I am part of. This world seems so beautiful. I got down from my bed wearing my soft slippers and moved my legs towards the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, took a quick shower and changed into my comfy shorts and a sleeveless top and went downstairs. There was a complete silence. Looks like everyone is sleeping in my new world. Its time to get on with work. So I grabbed my songbook to the practice room and started writing

I was sitting on couch and concentrating on my writing but melody was far far away from me. Then I thought to give piano a try , maybe I could find a melody. I sat on the seat of the huge black piano, placing my fingers on the keys and started playing. Woah I didn't knew I was that bad. Maybe a lil practice can make this good. I was playing and playing and it was getting worse. I suddenly felt a hand touching my fingers. I looked up to see Ross. He was making my fingers play a tune. That was a good melody.

" Morning, hot chocolate?" He said serving me a tray with 2 cups."Good morning, thanku so much" I took one of the white cups with a R5 logo on it.

"So what are you doing up so early?" He took a sip of his hot chocolate

"Writing a song and "trying" to find a melody" I said quoting trying with my fingers.

"Oh come on, you were not that bad" he said taking another sip

"Really Ross?" I said giving him 'are you Kidding me' look

"Ohk you were bad, but it doesn't matter."

"Says someone who knows how to play like seven different instruments"

"I don't how to play seven instruments"

"Ross my best friend is a big fan of yours, do you really want me to name the instruments"

"Okay its true, but you are still awesome"

" Don't you call me awesome, look at you, you are a great singer, amazing performer, a awesome actor, and a really fantastic dancer. You are like definition of awesome"

"But I am not really good songwriter, a fantastic novelist, and certainly there is no movie that is going to be made on the plot line that I wrote. You are really awesome laura. And if these things mean that much to you then I can teach you." He said shrugging his shoulder.

"Really? You will teach me?"

"Ya sure, even the whole band will help you. We love to express our talent"

" Thank you, thank you so much"

"Oh its nothing"

"Would you like to show me how you play piano?"

"Sure..." And he started playing piano and I closed my eyes listening to the tune

"Hmm... Ain't no way we're going home
Let's stay on the run forever
Let's go nowhere that we know
Get strange with the stars together" I just randomly connected some words to the tune.

"Woah that's some good lyrics"

"And some good music, I wrote this yesterday when I found out that I'm not going home"

"Well you are a good writer indeed" Ross said.

"Ya ya everything is good, now show me the tune again." We saw Rocky behind at the door. He grabbed his guitar, connected it with the speakers. Ross played the piano and sang the lyrics again and Rocky synced the chords of guitar according to it. That sounded awesome. They made it a rock version. Just listening to it feels like dancing and banging your head in air.

"That was great, let me just write some more lyrics and I promise it will be over by night" I said

"Laura, you don't HAVE to work, this is not a job, arts need time. You have all the time in the world to complete it." Ross said and I just smiled

"But there is not all the time in the world to eat. I'm starving, lets go and have breakfast." Rocky said holding his stomach as it was playing it's own music. Me and Ross let out a chuckle and moved to the kitchen

We saw Rydel and Ratliff in the kitchen romancing where the bacon was almost going to burn. Ross immediately ran and turned the stove switch upside down to stop the burner

"Note it Rocky, we are never giving Rydel and Ratliff kitchen duty together again." Ross said glaring at the two love birds.

We all had breakfast talking a bit. I decided to call Raini after the breakfast. Its been a while I talked to her. She would definitely start fangirling after listening to the news.
____________________________________________

LAURA:HEY RAINI, HOW ARE YOU?

RAINI:LAURAAAAAAAAAAAA, YOU ARE R5'S OFFICIAL SONGWRITER. THAT'S SO COOL

LAURA:HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?

RAINI: RYDEL TWEETED YESTERDAY THAT R5 FINALLY GOT A SONG WRITER. I KNEW IT WAS YOU.

LAURA: THE WHOLE CREDIT GOES TO YOU. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN AUSTRALIA PROBABLY GETTING MY BRAINS OFF WITH SCIENCE. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.

RAINI: THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR. DON'T THANK ME. I AM JUST FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW SO DAMN MUCH.

LAURA: I KNEW IT

RAINI: SO HOW IS EVERYONE THEIR?

LAURA: THEY ARE SO HUMBLE AND CUTE TOO. I HAD A LOT OF FUN.

RAINI: AHH..UHH... I WANT DETAILS RIGHT NOW.

I laughed and gave her each and every detail about how Ross was my driver and tour guide to LA. How I got introduced to the band in the weirdest way possible, how my novel become a movie script, how they declared me as their song writer and how they all are going to be my teacher.

RAINI:THATS SO AWESOME. SO YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK?

LAURA: I'LL COME FOR SURE, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN. I'LL MISS YOU.

RAINI: YOU WON'T. I'LL FACE TIME YOU EVERY DAY. AND DARE YOU NOT PICKUP (THREATENING)

LAURA:HEY HEY HEY I'LL PICK, DON'T WORRY. OKAY BYE

RAINI: BYE LAURA
______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey peeps.
I'm really sorry for late update. With all the tests and studies. I just couldn't.
I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to write as good as I could. But you all are the real judges. I'll try to update soon
Till then
Keep voting and commenting
Bye!