15:Messy Hair

A week passed and today is the concert day and guess where we are?? Still at home. It's already 4 p.m. and concert starts at 7. Everybody is down the only reason we are getting late is Ross. He is not able to do his hair. Since we were getting late we told Ryland to get ready as he'll not get enough time to change but the weird part is he is ready too. I've had enough.

I went up to Ross's room. My feet makeing noise  everytime it touches the ground. I went inside Ross's room without knocking. And I see him in front of the mirror with messy hair.

"Ross it's been 20mins, how much time does it take to set a Man's hair??. I could have made more than 10 fish tales by now."

"First of all I don't know what a fish tail means and second, can't you see that I'm trying?"

"Ross just leave it like that for now, you can fix it in the green room at the venue."

"But I can't get out with messy hair in front of so many fans. "

"I'll hide you."

"Ya right" he said comparing our heights. I jerked off his hand

" Ross Shor Lynch, if you didn't get out from here in 3secs I will kill you" I said showing my deadliest eyes.

He got really scared and ran out of the room. I smiled and switched off the light and locked his room. And Vanessa used call me careless. We all hopped into the van with all equipments loaded. Just Rocky's guitar in mine and Rocky's arms. He never lets his guitar just kept anywhere. The ride continued with lots of talking and singing. And we finally reached.

We were shown the back gate to enter the backstage. And everyone hurriedly went towards there green room. And Ryland started jogging on the spot.

"Nervous?" I asked him

"Oh hell yeah"

"Come on you have done this like a million times. You'll be awesome. "

"I have to be. Okay time to rock the place. Wish me luck"

"Good luck." And he went on stage.

I watched his performance for a while and walked towards Rydel's green room. As I entered she was all stressed as expected.

"Laura see..."

I shushed her and started helping her with her dress, make up and hair.

" And done." I said putting one last stroke of blush on her left cheek.

" Thanks Laur"

"Don't you think something is missing?"

"I think I look good"

"Good is not enough, wait a minute"

I looked through Rydel's wardrobe and saw an awesome belt.

"Here, put this on"I handed her the belt. She put it on and looked into the mirror.

"You know what Laura, you can be a great stylist"

"Thank you so much, I'm going to look for others, bye" I went out of the room.

I saw Ryland coming back stage. "Hey how was the show?" I asked running towards him . "Spectacular!" He said," R5 should be on stage in 10. Can you inform Riker and Ross? I'll inform the others."

"Sure"and I went towards Riker's room and told him. And then went towards Ross's Room.

"Ross, R5 on stage in...." I Stopped as I saw Ross in a complete mess.

"Ross what is this, why aren't you ready? "

"Long story, but for now please help me"

I looked through the clothes spread everywhere picked out a stripped T-shirt and a jeans with a chain and a leather jacket.

"Go dress up" he went inside the changing room, changed and came out. And I pushed him on the chair and moved my hands towards his hair.

" Laura don't touch my hair"

"Listen Ross, you have to be there on stage in 6 mins, and you still have to do  preshow rituals, if you don't let me do this, you will face mine and each an every member of your family's wrath. Do you want that?" I said almost shouting at him.

He looked at me totally scared and I started doing his hair.

"Hey Ross 3 mins left, time for rituals" Rydel came through the door.

Ross turned his wheel chair towards the mirror

"That's perfect, thanks Laur" he stood up, quickly hugged me and ran after Rydel.

I grabbed a scarf and my glasses and ran behind them.

" Right on time Laur, come join us in our 'let's rock' "

I kept my hand over Riker, whose hand was above all the members of R5. We said let's Rock. They were ready to go on stage now. I put scarf around my neck and put on my glasses.

" Hey why are you wearing this?" Ratliff asked.

" I'm going to the audience, this is my first R5 concert"

" You can see us from here, the back stage"

" But that doesn't give you the feels, don't worry I'll be alright, you just go and Rock it. Best of luck."
They all smiled and Ran to the stage and I went downstairs in the audience.

Concert was so packed but still energy was abnormally high. Finally concert got over, and R5 did their traditional bow and left the stage and I too joined them.

"Hey Laura, how was the concert?" Rocky asked

" My body is Still vibrating, man that was awesome, I am never seeing your concert from backstage"I said feeling my  arms which  had goosebumps. They laughed and we left the venue.

The next day went by arranging things for tour and me And Rydel going to spa . Tomorrow we are leaving for tour. I am so excited. I've always love travelling, and a world tour is like a dream.

Right now I'm with Rydel helping her to reduce her number of bags.

"And done, I can't believe it that I'm taking only three bags on tour, I don't even take less than five bags when we go for a week trip." Rydel said

"Hahaha..... You are such a mess, well you and Ross"

"Talking about Ross, when are you gonna tell him?"

"Tell what?" I asked trying to zip up her bag

"That you like him" she said focussing on her phone.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa What?" I almost shouted.

"What what? I know you like him"

"Rydel I...."

"I know what you are gonna say. Rydel I don't like him, he is just a friend and damn irritating" she said doing  really bad mimicking.

"Hey, I don't talk like that, and besides it's all true. I really don't like him"

" Oh come on Laura, I know you do, and anyone who sees your face when you are with Ross, will know that you like him. Well except that idiot."

"Is it that obvious on my face?" I said chewing my lips

"What obvious?" I saw Ross on the door.
_________________________________________________
Hey peeps!
How's it going? And by it I mean your life and this story. So R5 is going on tour and if it's a tour that means there will be interviews. So what I want is that you tell me some questions that you want R5 to answer. The comments section is all yours. I'll try to post soon.
Till then
Keep voting and commenting
Bye!