32:Ask Me

Ross's POV

I woke up early and went straight to the kitchen after brushing my teeth and freshening up. I made two honey lemon tea for me and Laur and went up to her room to wake her up.

I opened the door and saw her already coming out her washroom.

"Goodmorning" I said in a singy-songy tone and pecked her lips. "I brought honey lemon tea"

"You know I hate it" she said sitting down on bed.

"Well start liking it, you have to drink it a lot for next two weeks" I handed her the cup and took one myself.

"Do I really have to do all this?" She whined

"Yes, you've got a lot of singing to do and we need to keep your throat nice and easy"

She made a crying face and drank it. We talked for a bit and then I went back to my room to get ready. This time Laura made sure that we were wearing different outfits to avoid anymore embarrassment.

I informed everybody in the morning that Laura is going to be singing with us. There was no objection at all from anyone and why would there be? They all love her, even more than me. _________________________________________

I was sitting with Ryland in front of the controls listening to laura and Rydel recording "Love me like that", pressing my ear to one of the studio headphones.

"She is amazing" Ryland said contantly working on the control panel. How is he so fast with this stuff?

"I know. I've got the best girlfriend in the world"

"She is not your girlfriend Ross" he said plainly

"Okay are you blind or just clueless?"

"Neither. It's true, she is not your girlfriend"

"Ry you helped us clean the mess of OUR date yesterday" I tried to make him understand.

"Correct. You guys went on a date, you guys are dating, not boyfriend girlfriend"

"Get to the point Ry"

"You need to ask her if she wants to be or not"

"That's just ridiculous. Me and Laura don't need that. And I know she will say yes"

"Ya, keep telling that to yourself"

"I'll prove it to you" I told him and got back to listening to my favorite girls. They finally finished recording and came out of the recording booth. I hugged and kissed her temple.

"Great job Laur"

"Thanks but I still don't approve of all this"

"Doesn't matter" I giggled.

"You are so cruel"

"You should have thought of it before dating me"

"I am an idiot" her words were dipped into a jar full of sarcasm.

"That you are" I hugged her again. She excused herself to washroom and Rydel asked us group up.

"Okay, guys I need to tell you something important"

"If you are gonna bitch about my girlfriend then be ready for the consequences"

"First of all she is not your girlfriend and secondly I'll never in my life bitch about her"

"Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Cause she is not...You listen to me right now" Rydel explained what she was thinking and trust me, we were beyond shocked.