16: Movie marathon

Continued...

"What obvious?" I saw Ross on the door

"It's obvious on her face that she is terribly tired" Rydel told Ross. She is really good at telling lies. No one can tell that she is lying as she speaks it so confidently.

"Oh okay.... I am here take my hair dryer." Ross said

Rydel got up and went inside the washroom and came out with Ross's black hair dryer. Ross took the hair dryer and went out.

Rydel waited for two minutes. And I closed my ears.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Rydel shouted " oh my gosh you like Ross, you both would make a perfect pair. I'll plan your wedding. And ya if you don't make me your daughter's godmother I'll kill you..."

"Rydel.......Rydel calm down, you are actually talking about our kids"

"Sorry, I got a bit excited, but when did you realize?"

"When I was setting his hair before performance, he was constantly looking at me, and then when he hugged me I felt something different and you know the rest." I was blushing so hard and Rydel went all dreamy.

"So any plans, when are you gonna tell him?"

" Not very soon that's for sure, I'll take some time, build up some courage and then tell him."

"Okay, so I think we should go to sleep."

"Ya, okay good night"

I walked into my room, switched off the lights and pulling on my comforter.

An hour passed and I'm not able to sleep. I got up and went downstairs stairs to grab some water. I was walking towards the kitchen. It was so dark, I could barely see anything. I was moving towards the fridge when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ow , Laura is that you?"

"Rocky, man what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"I couldn't sleep so I just came here to grab some ice cream do you want some?"

"Yeah sure"

We both started moving towards fridge when we saw it is already open and there was Ratliff already stuffing his Mouth with ice cream.

"You couldn't sleep either?"

"Nope"

"So weren't we"

I saw Ross Rydel and Ryland behind me.

"Looks like no one is getting sleep" Riker also came.

"Hey I have a idea, since no one is able to sleep, let's have a movie marathon" Ross said excitedly

Everybody agreed and move towards drawing room.

"Hey I'll be back with popcorns. " I said and started making popcorns. I made two large bowls of popcorn and then walked in the drawing room. Rocky,Ryland, Riker and Vader were on couch and Rydel was in Ratliff's laps on one seater sofa, which only leaves a seat on the carpet beside Ross.

I hand over one bowl to Rocky and other to Ross. We started watching movies and movies and movies.

"What are you writing Laur?"

"Just a poem about the movies we are seeing"

"Can I see it?"

"Sure" I said handing him the paper.

He read it for a a few minutes.

" Hey listen this....

I'm like that boombox outside of your window
I'm that Delorean blowing past 88
And where we're going girl,
Won't be needing roads 'cause,
This ain't no 50 first dates." He sang my poem