4:Driver

Recap:
Laura got the tickets and went for shopping
_____________________________

Continued: Laura's POV

Its currently 3:30 am in the morning. I am not able to sleep. I was now tired of being on the bed. I think I should start getting ready as I have nothing else to do now. So I just got up and went for shower. I came back in my white bathing robe and was looking at my wardrobe blankly. What am I supposed wear??. I don't know which kind of people they like. They like people who are fancy or decent. Hey what am I thinking....mom always said, " Be yourself and you will see world doesn't matter anymore. If you like yourself then others opinion would be the least thing you'll worry about." Oh I so miss mom, she always gave the best advice. Okay I'm not gonna cry. Today she'll be proud of me. So I quickly picked up a green and white striped t-shirt and wore my black jeans. I thought I should do something new to my hair and I have a lot of time so I can do anything that I want. I took out my hair curler and started making my hair into some waves. I think it looks pretty good.

I still have time. But with every second my nervousness increases a 100 times. Oh godddd

"Hi I'm Laura"

I was practicing before my mirror

"Hey I'm Laura Marano"

Okay what am I doing? Laura its ok...you can do this. They are just humans like you, there is nothing to worry about. Oh no they are not. Laura they are R5, what if you mess up. Wow now I'm talking to me in 3rd person. Great. I then heard a knock on my door. I opened it and Vanessa was standing there. "Laura its 5:00 I think we should drive you to airport. It'll take at least 30 mins to reach there and then you have to collect you boarding passes too. I hope you're ready." She said in one go. " Yes I am." "Nervous?"she asked. "A lot" I said. "Its ok everybody gets nervous. Come on lets go" she said and we ran to car and loaded my bags. My writing book is in my hand and we are off to airport.

Its 5:45 now and I'm sitting in the waiting area holding my boarding pass. I heard a beep sound and check my phone. Its a message from....ROSS

(Message convo in italics)

Ross:hey, u must be in airport now

Laura:hi.. yes I am, just waiting

Ross:okay, I just wanted to inform you that there will be someone to pick you up so you don't have to worry

Laura:there is no need to do this

Ross: of course there is. You r my guest and you are going to help me alot. So no more arguments now. Someone is going to pick you up. See you soon. Have a nice flight 😉😉

Laura:thanku so much😊😊. Bye

Ross:bye

Then I heard that boarding is announced. I boarded the plane and here I come L.A..

After 8 long hours I'm here in L.A. airport
(A/N- I know I know it takes at least 15 hours to reach L.A. from Australia....but who has time and after all its just a story... anything can happen)

I am currently outside the airport, nervous as hell, looking for the Ross's driver. I then saw a tall well built man with a cap, sunglasses and a pretty heavy beard holding a board written 'Laura Marano'. I headed towards him. "Hey I am Laura. You must be Ross's driver." I said. He just nodded took the handle of my suitcase and rolled it towards the car. He loaded my suitcase in the car and I opened back door of the car to sit down but he grabbed my arm.
"Hey, what are you doing??" I said trying to get out of his hold

He was very strong and didn't let go my arm. He just closed the back door and made me sit in the the passenger seat and settled himself in driver's seat. "I am not going anywhere with you" I said and started opening car's door. "Oh you certainly are" I heard a familiar voice and turned around to see the man. My eyes opened with shock and I was about to shout when he closed my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh... don't shout otherwise people will recognise me and we will never get home"

I calmed myself and he removed his hand and from my mouth

"Ross what are you doing here?... I thought you'll send me a driver"

"Its fine. I thought I should pick you up since you are MY guest. So I did. And sorry for that arm thing, I didn't mean to do that. Did it hurt?" He asked. Oh my god he is sooo nice.

"Oh not at all. I should be sorry for how I behaved. Wait a sec, I am with Ross Lynch now"

"Go ahead scream"and he closed his ears smiling at me and you know what I did. I screamed for good 20 second.

"How do you always know that I have to scream".

"When we were not that famous and did just 2-3 concerts, I met Ed-Sheeran. He just said a 'Hi' to me and went away. And I screamed more than you actually. I know when people want to just let out cause I did that alot"I was just smiling "okay now lets go, there is a big family eagerly waiting for you" he added and started his engine. We set off to his home.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey peeps
So they met and screamed. Its for Laura to meet the lynches.
This chapter is a pretty big one so please don't keep your hopes high. Every chapter will have minimum 500 words. If I want write then I'll shift to around 900 like this chapter or even more if I'm really in a mood to write.
So wait for the next chapter
Till then
Keep voting and commenting
Bye!