Chapter 1: Road Trip From Hell

Ilanthe's p.o.v.

I felt something poking my cheek and I sat up startled. A little boy stared at me with a toothless grin and I just stared back, not knowing what to do.

I calmed my breathing and tried to remember why there could be a kid in my bed.... I couldn't think a logical reason. After Isaac's horrendous speech, I slipped into the room Lucifer told me I could use for the night and fell asleep almost immediately.

"Hello?" I said as I pushed my hair out of my face.

"What is you're name?" The cute little boy asked me. "I've seen a picture of you on Isaac's computer, I thought you were his imaginary girlfriend."

"Ilanthe," I said and laughed as he tried to pronounce it and failed, "you can call me Violet and I'm not Isaac's girlfriend."

He nodded and listened to something in the hall. I could hear footsteps coming this way and the little boy jumped under the covers. "Shh, I'm not here."

"HUNTER!" A voice yelled, "every damn day! I always manage to lose my kid."

My door was open and the guy with the scarred face poked his head in, "have you seen a little spawn of Satan?"

I let out a laugh, "he's not here." I said to him as I nodded my head towards the covers.

He sighed and walked in, sitting at the foot of my bed he said, "I'm Axl and the little guy is Hunter."

I nodded, "I'm Ilanthe, everyone calls me Violet, though."

"Yeah, Isaac's Erasthia."

I sighed and flopped down on the pillows, "are you here to tell me to go easy on him like Kane did?"

He let out a chuckle, "No. He's a crazy bastard, I'm here to say that I feel bad for you and be careful."

I laughed and sat up, "is he really that insane?"

Axl gave me a sad look and shook his head, "that was Issac at his mildest. Just wait until you live with him, you will want to kill him a hundred different ways."

"Great," I mumbled and rolled out of the bed.

"Come on, Hunter. Scarlet made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast."

"Fuck yeah!" Hunter ran out of the room screaming, causing me to laugh.

After they left, I took a fast shower and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a purple tank top.

As I was hopping down the hall, trying to put in my Converse and walk at the same time, I ran into someone.

"You're name must be Gillette because you are the best a man can get," the guy I bumped into said.

I looked up and smiled at Ethan, I had met him once before and he always made me laugh.

"And I wouldn't hesitate to cut a bitch," I replied as we headed towards the kitchen.

He let out a laugh and pulled a woman, who looks exactly like Issac, into his arms as we're entered the kitchen.

She smiled at me, "I'm Eva, Isaac's sister."

I gave her a small smile, "nice to meet you."

"So, where did he mark you? I don't see it," Scarlet asked as she examined every inch of my exposed skin.

I felt my face heat up and sighed, "my ass cheek."

Laughter rang throughout the kitchen, adding to my embarrassment.

"Want some food before the drive?" Lucifer asked me, I could see him trying not to laugh.

"Yes, I would never turn down food."